Seeking Games that are replayable?

Liana_

Jul 3, 2018
Hey guys, what are some nsfw games that you replay multiple times? I often find myself bored after the 1st or 2nd time I play a new game, and with the slow update cycles I often forget about those games after playing it.

lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
Hmmm, I generally put unupdated games I've caught up on into a folder, then I'll leave them for a while and focus on finding new games by browsing options. Every few months, I'll delete my entire Renpy save folder and go replay games I haven't played in ages, updating them if they need it.

Liana_

Jul 3, 2018
Hmmm, I generally put unupdated games I've caught up on into a folder, then I'll leave them for a while and focus on finding new games by browsing options. Every few months, I'll delete my entire Renpy save folder and go replay games I haven't played in ages, updating them if they need it.
Ah, even I do that as well. But I don't delete them, I just update the game and continue where I left off. However few games are so good that I don't mind deleting them and replaying them after a few months. Don't you get bored of starting from the very beginning?

lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
Ah, even I do that as well. But I don't delete them, I just update the game and continue where I left off. However few games are so good that I don't mind deleting them and replaying them after a few months. Don't you get bored of starting from the very beginning?
Eh, No? With enough months having gone by, I've forgotten most of it and get to enjoy it again with a semi-fresh perspective. Also helps if new content awaits. I generally don't play games again until at least one update has come.

Utratroy

Mar 31, 2020
Try a New ground bud, if this week you play VN. why not try Side scroller or rpgm for the next week then trainer game well you decide it. that's how I am doing it.
try to look from many sources and not just one. sometime they will pick it out for you
just make sure you know what you looking for. since you don't want to waste time on something you don't even find interesting

Liana_

Jul 3, 2018
Try a New ground bud, if this week you play VN. why not try Side scroller or rpgm for the next week then trainer game well you decide it. that's how I am doing it.
try to look from many sources and not just one. sometime they will pick it out for you
just make sure you know what you looking for. since you don't want to waste time on something you don't even find interesting
umm, im not looking for genre recommendations, just specific games. For example, the two games I like to replay over and over are Karryns Prison and Lifeplay. Karryns Prison has a unique battle and stat system which makes gameplay interesting. You can try different builds and each new game is a new experience of sorts. Lifeplay on the other hand lets you create new characters and edit them as well. You can forge a new story each time which makes things interesting.

D

Deleted member 3145675

umm, im not looking for genre recommendations, just specific games. For example, the two games I like to replay over and over are Karryns Prison and Lifeplay. Karryns Prison has a unique battle and stat system which makes gameplay interesting. You can try different builds and each new game is a new experience of sorts. Lifeplay on the other hand lets you create new characters and edit them as well. You can forge a new story each time which makes things interesting.
Hi,
A game that is fun to replay due to the multiple endings is GGGB https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-2-jasmin-dlc-evakiss.2633/ as it is a completed game without any "non implemented path" ruining gameplay I would recommend it
as a decent number 2 - https://f95zone.to/threads/descent-v1-0-ryder77.27620/ (complete too - multiple endings)

Liana_

Jul 3, 2018
Hi,
A game that is fun to replay due to the multiple endings is GGGB https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-2-jasmin-dlc-evakiss.2633/ as it is a completed game without any "non implemented path" ruining gameplay I would recommend it
as a decent number 2 - https://f95zone.to/threads/descent-v1-0-ryder77.27620/ (complete too - multiple endings)
Ahh Thanks a lot. I have played GGGB. Great game. I am downloading Decent right now as per your recommendation.

D

Deleted member 3145675

Ahh Thanks a lot. I have played GGGB. Great game. I am downloading Decent right now as per your recommendation.
thx ;)
try to make a few runs without reading a WT - then if you wish to find specific endings (or if you found only "bad endings") a WT may prove useful.