Seeking Games that female villain(s) get severely punished sexually

Oct 6, 2023
I don't care whether there is romance or not. So basically I want to see wicked female(s) who done a lot of bad things being humiliated and tortured sexually, and ultimately she become a submissive meat. Several tags that I thought are strongly related with this topics are: "domination loss", "corruption", and "humiliation". For game I have played in the past, "Atrocious Empress Bad End" seems to best fit the category, the MC is an evil and powerful tyrant who violently ruled the country. In the prologue, there are a lot of h scene that she tortured a lot of innocent women (that's a big plus compared to other game featured fucking bad woman in which the player were just being told that this woman is bad and there is no direct description in the story of what kind of crime the villain did). After that the Empress is being overthrowned by her daughter, and became a cumdump. I love the gradual psychological description of how the Empress being corrupt, at the beginning she still try to act arrogant and finally she was broken both physically and psychologically. All of the endings in the games are either she was being hardly tortured slave or executed in very humiliating ways. If you have the same fetish as me, I strongly recommend you to play this game.

Other game that I liked include a lot of games produced by Miel, but the translations are pretty terrible. I also enjoyed playing VenusBlood series and Rance series, in which you acted as a villain and break a lot of bitches who tried to kill you.