Seeking Games that have an arousal/corruption bar

Oct 11, 2021
Love games where you can see the girls slowly losing their mind

Examples:

Monster Black Market - At first slaves loath anything that happens to them but once you get them up to lvl5 corruption they love and enjoy it

Wolfs Dungeon - Probably my favorite h-game of all time. There are a few ways the bar affects the gameplay. Either it fills up and she has to release herself somehow or if it hits the maximum amount while in a sex-scene the scene changes and gets better and more extreme

Captivity - There is a climax bar and once it is reached she can't struggle anymore. Also, a really cool feature here is that the more she gets aroused the harder it is to get out of the enemy's grip. Kinda hot how it gets harder and harder because she gets more and more aroused

Ayura Crisis - Similar to the above. She also gains levels in certain aspects. Not sure if that unlocks new scenes once she reaches a certain level but would be awesome.

Degrees of Lewdity - Similar to above. Love how the text interacts with her once she reaches climax and also loses her strength the more she does

In general, if it has some sort of mechanic that makes her visibily more aroused and / or less able to resist, it's probably something I am looking for. Huge bonus points for the depth of Wolfs Dungeon! I don't understand how the dev did it but somehow there is a scene for everything. It makes a massive difference where you fight an enemy, how many enemies are there, what your current stats are, how you lose against an enemy etcetc. Not to mention that there are bad end scenes for most of these too!

Any suggestions appreciated!