RPGM Completed Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest [Final] [nullnullfullido]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
RJ384888_img_main.png

Overview:
An RPG about a brave heroine with a strong sense of justice who becomes lewder and lewder
as the ambushing enemies, ero attacks, a witch's plot, and devious traps erode her purity.
The more sexually developed and pleasure corrupted she gets, the more difficult progression will become.
Watch as a prideful heroine is betrayed by her genitalia, and eventually comes to desire the violation awaiting her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-05
Release Date: 2022-05-05
Developer: nullnullfullido Patreon -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: Game Fix

HappyGoomba thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ384888_img_smp2.png RJ384888_img_smp6.png RJ384888_img_smp7.png RJ384888_img_smp8.png RJ384888_img_smp9.png RJ384888_img_smp10.png

Last edited:

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
Wow didn't expect to see this just when I was about to write a request for it. Guess you men of culture are also mindreaders ;).

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Can only guess stay away also the last version was overworked with serious bugs. It's not playable at all .

Reactions: GrimmShade

Razieldw

Aug 15, 2017
For all you people having a problem with the Sound files I got it to work while extracting it with Bandizip using Japanese Code, so the files don't corrupt and running it in Japanese with Locale Emulator.
Might work by changing your Locale to Japanese for both but this solution is there if you dislike doing that as much as I do.

Razieldw

Aug 15, 2017
Dont waste your time even changing the system local doesnt fix the audio file issue. The uploader posted a broken game and didnt even bother to check if it worked before posting. Waste of your bandwidth.
Where does it get stuck for you? I can play just fine and am a ways into the Forest with my method, you just need to extract it right and the sound is there.

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
Where does it get stuck for you? I can play just fine and am a ways into the Forest with my method, you just need to extract it right and the sound is there.
I'm getting the same error. It in the prologue and happens when the chimera breaks free from its curse.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes