RPGM Completed Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest [Final] [nullnullfullido]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

BayCat

Dec 25, 2018
Game is unplayable because of crashes. Extracting w jap encoding or changing language doesn't help. Github program posted in thread gives corrupted file error
I just extracted it by winrar with jap name encoding. Extract files and copypast audio folder

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Is anyone else also getting the 'game file is corrupt' message when they extract with Japanese Encoding? If I don't use the proper encoding for extraction the audio file names are wrong so it crashes, and if I do use the encoding I can't even get to the start screen.
Same problem here. What a buggy mess of a game.

Reactions: GrimmShade

freeko

May 15, 2019
Is there someone that can upload a "fixed" version of this game with proper file names? Or at least show me what the names should be so I could rename them myself?

unknown3553-2

Sep 1, 2020
If anyone's still somehow having problems, use winrar, extract the game files in Japanese shift, then run the game in Japanese locale with locale emulator, should work without any problems from what I can tell...

(first ever comment or post and it's to tell people to follow some pretty basic steps, you could also just use the other version mentioned previously in this thread, that one works fine)

EDIT: just realized someone already said this... ah well here it is again because someone's definitely going to ask for a fix again

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Or at least show me what the names should be
I run this on Linux via wine, was able to extract using winrar run under japanese locale LANG=ja_JP.UTF8
I do get stuck in game after I loose from the octupus, but I think this is avoidable

SupaDupaX

Sep 30, 2020
Why is everyone saying this is MTL? I think that initial dialog was missleading, I'm pretty sure this is a genuine translation, maybe partially machine translated

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
There are too many trolls on this forum. Keep feeding them, then they keep posting.

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
I mean, the title alone basically gives it away as MTL. Whenever you see "brave" in the title, especially if it looks like it's supposed to be a noun, rather than an adjective, you can be sure it's supposed to be hero/heroine instead. Also no connection between the character and the location. All of the reports about the game being broken also point towards MTL, since sloppy MTLs will screw everything up. Finally, if you so much as open up the game and choose "New Game", it will straight up tell you that it was translated by the author, "relying on machine translation", admitting that it is a poor translation. It's not the absolute worst, as far as MTLs go, but there were a lot of grammar errors and clunky sentences in the opening alone. You'll get the gist of what's happening by the looks of it, but if you care about proper language, skip it.

Last edited:

SupaDupaX

Sep 30, 2020
Yes but theirs also being art changed for example the speech bubbles around the character are now english, and compared to the previous MTL of this, its phenomenally better and I can't even tell its MTL honestly.

And yes it does say that at the start but that could be for numerous reasons ,for example using the original MTL one from years back as a base, and then because its only partially mtl now, they left it in.

Try it for yourselves and you see what I mean, honestly its fine

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I swear i remember someone talking about an official english translation being made for this, whatever happened to it?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I mean, the title alone basically gives it away as MTL. Whenever you see "brave" in the title, especially if it looks like it's supposed to be a noun, rather than an adjective, you can be sure it's supposed to be hero/heroine instead. Also no connection between the character and the location. All of the reports about the game being broken also point towards MTL, since sloppy MTLs will screw everything up. Finally, if you so much as open up the game and choose "New Game", it will straight up tell you that it was translated by the author, "relying on machine translation", admitting that it is a poor translation. It's not the absolute worst, as far as MTLs go, but there were a lot of grammar errors and clunky sentences in the opening alone. You'll get the gist of what's happening by the looks of it, but if you care about proper language, skip it.
Yes i played the game a long time ago and they always referred to the mc as "brave man" :LUL:

though it does seem to be somewhat translated properly judging by the images.

Mrmedusa

Oct 7, 2017
Hey so I'm stuck at the part where your doppleganger (I think) gives you the chasity armor you can't unequip. That whole scene was untranslated so I don't know what the fuck to do next. It's the part after the 'exhibition training' portal. The only thing I caught was something about 300 and 6.

Edit:Fucking around and clicking the book in the forest takes me through a gauntlet that eventually goes to the cg room, and there's a bunch of scenes I missed?
I'd prefer to try and find them in-game. Did I fuck up?

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
If anyone's still somehow having problems, use winrar, extract the game files in Japanese shift, then run the game in Japanese locale with locale emulator, should work without any problems from what I can tell...

(first ever comment or post and it's to tell people to follow some pretty basic steps, you could also just use the other version mentioned previously in this thread, that one works fine)

EDIT: just realized someone already said this... ah well here it is again because someone's definitely going to ask for a fix again
The game will still crash in battle mode, even if extracted using Japanese character coding and run via Locale Emulator. Also, there might be some bugs here and there, as I am unable to cool the MC's arousal down when sliding the tightrope after she's been infested with the milk parasite and slimes are stuck on her boobs. The Resist action does not remove the slime and she's cumming and cumming constantly.

Kittsu

Nov 25, 2017
The game will still crash in battle mode, even if extracted using Japanese character coding and run via Locale Emulator. Also, there might be some bugs here and there, as I am unable to cool the MC's arousal down when sliding the tightrope after she's been infested with the milk parasite and slimes are stuck on her boobs. The Resist action does not remove the slime and she's cumming and cumming constantly.
She tells you to use the buff to get rid of the nipple slime. Enter a battle with the nearest enemy, use the buff and run away. (Assuming it's the same section, I don't exactly recall tightrope being in that spot.)

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
The dev may say this was an MTL, but hell it feels like MTL Edited or even proper translation but with bad choice of words.
I have played the pure MTL version which include super laggy gameplay and hard to understand MTL, you barely understand the objectives.
As non native english speaker, this honestly is fine, even her monologue is translated.

Foridin

Aug 11, 2017
Downloading now. I'm pretty optimistic about the translations just from playing the demo - it was very clearly MTL, but that more showed up in terms of absolutely bizarre word choices and awkwardness. Still, I'm absolutely able to follow along and understand the mechanics, unlike some others I've seen [still begging for a readable translation of Emblem Knightess Nord].

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes