RPGM Completed Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest [Final] [nullnullfullido]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I'm getting the same error. It in the prologue and happens when the chimera breaks free from its curse. It sounds like you fixed this error and if you can list a step by step guide to fix this it would be very appreciated.
All you do is extract the files in Japanese so they don't get renamed by your system, it's a setting in most compression programs.

Also, they answered your question before you even asked it, it was 2 posts above the one you quoted.

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
All you do is extract the files in Japanese so they don't get renamed by your system, it's a setting in most compression programs.

Also, they answered your question before you even asked it, it was 2 posts above the one you quoted.
Was able to get past the prolouge but still crash in battles in the forest.

Last edited:

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
I'm getting the same error. It in the prologue and happens when the chimera breaks free from its curse. It sounds like you fixed this error and if you can list a step by step guide to fix this it would be very appreciated.
Basically, you need a program that can handle unzipping stuff with Japanese characters in it, which a lot of default programs can't do. First, make sure your system language is set to Japanese, then install 7zip and use it to extract. It's setup to handle Japanese filenames by default so it should work fine. I always use it for Japanese programs to avoid this problem.

Reactions: Spurious

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
all i do is unzip, i never have these sorts of issues i dont have to change anything to japanese or whatever ect

(i use winrar)

ps game runs fine for me no errors or issues....yet D=

aqus0

Oct 31, 2018
Yep, just seems to be "missing" the sound effect that goes with the chimera's bite attack. Not that it's not downloaded...just somehow not there apparently.

Apr 29, 2022
"Breast milk spewing from her nipples with attacks."

"A labia lusty for love-juice"

"An addicted anus that desires more pleasure from foreign objects."

Good ol' MTL poetry. Thx for the share, I guess?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
so is the game busted i cant get into fights without it crashing
It sounds like unzip problem to me. Try this program: Drag & drop the zip on the exe and it will unzip using the Japanese encoding without having to change your system locale. I did not make it, but I have been using it for years. Works like magic.

Kittsu

Nov 25, 2017
It sounds like unzip problem to me. Try this program: Drag & drop the zip on the exe and it will unzip using the Japanese encoding without having to change your system locale. I did not make it, but I have been using it for years. Works like magic.
Nah, has nothing to do with unzipping. Game crashes every time certain kind of sound effect plays for me right now. I played an hour just fine, then it started doing that. Could be due to just not having the status effect that causes the sound.
delete1234.jpg

BigSituation

Sep 1, 2020
I went to the recollection room (interact with the mirror in your room) to check just how bad the mtl was compared to the unofficial mtl that was posted before, and surprisingly the official one is actually decent, it feels like an edited mtl translation.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I went to the recollection room (interact with the mirror in your room) to check just how bad the mtl was compared to the unofficial mtl that was posted before, and surprisingly the official one is actually decent, it feels like an edited mtl translation.
Interesting all this problem with MTL or Original?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Is it just monsters in the game or are there humans too? (I'm referring to the sex scenes)

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
Game is unplayable because of crashes. Extracting w jap encoding or changing language doesn't help. Github program posted in thread gives corrupted file error

Reactions: GrimmShade
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes