• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest [Final] [nullnullfullido]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

NumbLeg95

Sep 20, 2018
So

Played about 11 hours (with cheat engine speed up, game so slow in some moments), game really buggy, often got softlocks, and ussually stuck (Option > bug fixes just save me).

About Chastity belt, go to the town, go down from your home into town, down-left, and go into warehouse, speak with walking npc, its thief, he will help with belt.

I have some questions:
At the some point I fight with witch, and here two routes: fight without help and with help

If fight without help > lose, witch curses me, and after that I don't know where to go, can't cut leaves, in the forest...
If fight with help > lose, wicth impregnatate me, and... I don't know what I have to do to continue the story, also I can't find the status with the egg, in the conditions, it might be a bug

Reactions: Clashvenar

Grainwood

Jan 16, 2020
So

Played about 11 hours (with cheat engine speed up, game so slow in some moments), game really buggy, often got softlocks, and ussually stuck (Option > bug fixes just save me).

About Chastity belt, go to the town, go down from your home into town, down-left, and go into warehouse, speak with walking npc, its thief, he will help with belt.

I have some questions:
At the some point I fight with witch, and here two routes: fight without help and with help

If fight without help > lose, witch curses me, and after that I don't know where to go, can't cut leaves, in the forest...
If fight with help > lose, wicth impregnatate me, and... I don't know what I have to do to continue the story, also I can't find the status with the egg, in the conditions, it might be a bug
After losing without calling for help you can go to the tower of the hevenly demon or whatever it's called and agree to marry the chimera there's no sex scene and the game tells you that if your return to the forest depths with 9999 sex drive? you can return to the depths and get another bad end. I cannot figure out how to unlock the bad end either.

nindosenpaph

Jan 31, 2021
so whenever I try to fight any enemy (or save) it brings up a warning in what I can only assume is japanese. Has anyone made a fix for this? The OP linked to a "fix" which is just a chat message from the first page. Apologies if someone aleady made a fix and I didn't see it

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
so whenever I try to fight any enemy (or save) it brings up a warning in what I can only assume is japanese. Has anyone made a fix for this? The OP linked to a "fix" which is just a chat message from the first page. Apologies if someone aleady made a fix and I didn't see it
Did you read the chat message?

Did you extract the game's files correctly or are they all messed up with the wrong encoding?

Note: winrar can do it too, if you open the file in winrar before extracting and then go to the 'encoding' tab and select Japanese.

Tldr: the game files have Japanese letters in them (probably the sound files that try to play when you get into a fight) and when you extracted the game, your computer didn't recognise those and just rendered them into gibberish.

Therefore the game can't find the files it's trying to play and keeps crashing/freezing.

The fix here is for you to tell your file-unzipping software that it's dealing with weaboo moonrunes so it knows what it's dealing with when you try it a second time.

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
nullnullfullido has released a trial version of their new game...the auto translate in chrome does not work well enough to get the name of the game right...something to do with a high school agent

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
I discovered recently that nullnullfullido created a web novel version of this game also, at . Has some different scenes / content, but overall is still similar stuff with Iruru.

AdmirenUp

Aug 18, 2021
I'm stuck in a loop in the Teasing Tentacle fight, just after being teleported after fairy fight (who I defeated and locked in a vial). Basically, I am 1 HP and the tentacle just keeps making Iruru cum infinitely fron the first turn and she is stuck in aftermath. Has anyone got a solution?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I'm stuck in a loop in the Teasing Tentacle fight, just after being teleported after fairy fight (who I defeated and locked in a vial). Basically, I am 1 HP and the tentacle just keeps making Iruru cum infinitely fron the first turn and she is stuck in aftermath. Has anyone got a solution?
If it's the fight I remember then you should get a QTE to break out of the tentacle hold and defeat him. You are welcome to upload your save and I'll look though.

Reactions: AdmirenUp

AdmirenUp

Aug 18, 2021
If it's the fight I remember then you should get a QTE to break out of the tentacle hold and defeat him. You are welcome to upload your save and I'll look though.
Thank you! I figured that I ll leave the game running a little and eventually Iruru climaxed after reaching like 12 000 lust and I could attack afterwards. The QTE showed up, it just took like 5 mins

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes