• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest [Final] [nullnullfullido]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
Do you have the ? The assets from the Eng version are different to the JP version.

If so, did you use something like to ensure the files were not renamed, as some unzippers cannot use JP characters and thus end up renaming the files to random characters.

Last would be using Locale Emulator, as if it's like the first, would generally need to be in JP locale.

Played through the new demo with . Was plenty readable with the default Google translation, with only a little text overflow.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
man this official translation so poor
i have to sit here and translate the game just know what to do
YOU SHOULD NEVER ALLOW TEXT THAT ESSENTAIL TO GAME PROGRESSION UNTRANSLATED

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
So the new game is out and since I liked this one I'll translate the new one since I'm liking it aswell so far once I get up to atleast the entire User Interface translated I'll open a thread in the appropriate forum.
Nice ! :D You'r a hero !

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Nice ! :D You'r a hero !
Thanks! I might also go back to this one after and give it an intense rewrite to make it play better. But that is a decent ways off since this one will probably take some time.
Edit: Rewrite as in turning the MTL Poerty into something coherent.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
So the new game is out and since I liked this one I'll translate the new one since I'm liking it aswell so far once I get up to atleast the entire User Interface translated I'll open a thread in the appropriate forum.
Mind if I ask you in the new game do you also have the problem where she is basically immortal? She never seems to take mental damage for me so it makes managing the erotic debuffs negligable, and in some of the boss fights they can even defeat her physically most of the time, I had this issue with the final boss second run.

I had tried setting her mental to 1 and seeing what happens and after every climax it would actuall increase her mental stat.

Just not sure if that's a bug, or the dev decided to scrap that mechanic, but it makes trying to manage your condition negligable.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Sooo, how´s the translation of Game 2 Goin? ; P
If it'd be that fast I don't think we'd have any untranslated games. Anyways for now it is going slow which is one reason I didn't open a thread about it yet. Because currently we're taking inventory at my workplace which means that I usually fall into bed like a corpse when I get home. This will however be finished next week so expect a thread and some progress to pop up then.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
If it'd be that fast I don't think we'd have any untranslated games. Anyways for now it is going slow which is one reason I didn't open a thread about it yet. Because currently we're taking inventory at my workplace which means that I usually fall into bed like a corpse when I get home. This will however be finished next week so expect a thread and some progress to pop up then.
Is there any progress in the translation work?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Give them the holidays. It's a busy time, they might have had hopes of doing some work, but life often intrudes. Give them some more time before poking them about it.

hankiebob

Nov 27, 2018
figured out crash issues. had to extract normally to get a running game. then extract AGAIN in japanese to get the audio files right. then copy those audio files from japanese ver into the normal ver.

Night27

May 8, 2017
So I came across this not too long ago I am pretty sure it is a MTL (and a rough one most likely) but I can't seem to get most of the pics to extract right as I get errors for missing assets. If anyone wants a go at fixing this and posting it in the mean time here is the link

Hb0t

May 15, 2021
Hey, does anyone know what this means? It seems to happen whenever I attack an enemy
1672905888693.png

Night27

May 8, 2017
Hey, does anyone know what this means? It seems to happen whenever I attack an enemy
View attachment 2287403
if you are using the version I posted yesterday then its because whoever did the MTL screwed up the assets ie pics, music, scripts, ect I personally have no clue how to fix it. I did say that if someone wants to try to fix that version then they can but otherwise its going to have errors.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes