RPGM Completed Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest [Final] [nullnullfullido]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Actually I did.. but because it's buggy if you don't hit down arrow at the right time it does not move.. And than you can't even hold the down arrow down... got to repeat the process. It took me coming here and searching the thread to figure it out because I never got a prompt for down arrow at all.

So basically to get her to move I had to hit enter and keep tapping down area because it goes right back into text again and you can't move when text shows.. really could the dev not made it keep repeating the text repeatedly at that scene so you could walk properly?

I do hate that you can't even avoid some bad statuses. It forces you to do the rope knots and if you go directly, never masturbate while on rope you get to almost near the end and you get the bad status. There is no strategy in it at all it's just a big horrible waste of time and effort for the rope area.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Is this game just monsters or does it have scenes with humans too?

anonymus-1

Nov 1, 2020
stuck at the cave with aprodisiac, blue chest and the clit tentacles, how do i break free from thier grasp

ReasonableDaemon

May 28, 2020
Anyone have any tips on the reverse boss fight where you play as Kohaku and fight Iruru in chastity belt and bra? I've tried every strat I can think of and can't find a way to win, she can straight up one shot me even through the barriers.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone have any tips on the reverse boss fight where you play as Kohaku and fight Iruru in chastity belt and bra? I've tried every strat I can think of and can't find a way to win, she can straight up one shot me even through the barriers.
I don't know how to have this fight. What did you do ?

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
what are the list for the good end, bad end. I only got 2 end so far and 1 hidden end
edit; Got the true End

Last edited:

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
As someone who just picked it up myself, mind putting all in one post how the endings work? I did some searching in thread, and am still confused.
The ending i got so far, bad end where you replace the one at the deepest part of the forest.
training girl end it is the hidden one but there are some hints in that ending that points on a another bad end.
the another end I got was i think is the true end is where you call for help. finished all what you see in the quest for this one.
that's all the info i got, still experimenting,

edit: this is all hints for the end's I don't want to spoil it for you.

Last edited:

Kenji Mercury

Jan 16, 2019
For all you people having a problem with the Sound files I got it to work while extracting it with Bandizip using Japanese Code, so the files don't corrupt and running it in Japanese with Locale Emulator.
Might work by changing your Locale to Japanese for both but this solution is there if you dislike doing that as much as I do.
when i run it with my locale emulator it gives me the message the file is corrupted
need to do a virus check. anyone know what i should do?

Razieldw

Aug 15, 2017
when i run it with my locale emulator it gives me the message the file is corrupted
need to do a virus check. anyone know what i should do?
Did you extract it with a Japanese codebase? Because if you just unzip it chances are good there's your problem.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
So does Iruru stuck in an endless climax after the hexenbeast fight?
Like jesus the climax bar is stuck at maximum all the time and she climaxes every 5 second of walking. not to mention the climax messages appear in between cutscenes too.
is this a bug or intentional?

I also got the nipple/clitoris rings but the game crashes everytime i try to peel it off out of combat, and if i try to peel it in combat it doesn't come off even when im successful

NeverAGoodThing

Dec 19, 2019
I somehow encountered a glitch(?) where you can clip through walls. This one is different from the one behind the vintage clock and by different I mean you can literally move around the entire room like there's no wall at all. I found myself in this situation after moving back and forth between MC's bedroom and the hall.

I wouldn't think about it much if it weren't for the fact that you can interact with the sleeping girl on the roof at home. I didn't screenshot the game but I remember the dialog for MC's subordinate showing in jp and the sleeping girl starting moving up and off the screen??? It was midnight and I had seen enough glitches so decided to not save it, stupid me.
The sleeping girl at home you aren't supposed to be able to interact.

Has anyone else encountered this? It would be great if someone can find a way to reproduce this wall clipping glitch too.
Or am I really dumb and there's another way to interact with her?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes