RPGM Completed Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest [Final] [nullnullfullido]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Annan

Jul 6, 2018
I'm having an issue later than the prologue. When I try to go into the forest I get a crash for a missing audio file. I unpacked the files with a Japanese code base, tried sjisunzip...
1659123944715.png

Last edited:

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
I'm having an issue later than the prologue. When I try to go into the forest I get a crash for a missing audio file. I unpacked the files with a Japanese code base, tried sjisunzip...
View attachment 1953437
Some unzippers have issues with this. Did you use Bandizip? That sould work fine. Then run it either in Japanese Locale, or use Local Emulator.

This is based on the game provided in the OP, not the one linked later in thread with 'improved' translation. Was still some issues with that.

I posted links to some of the 'fixes' a while back that others fixed up. Here.

Reactions: Annan

Greytide

Jun 9, 2018
Just switch the name encoding to Japanese/Shift-JIS in your archiving tool - somewhere under options

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Unfortunately, that's pretty much correct.

However - I've now dug into the game files and removed the bugged chastity belt event from the map. Download this and replace Map009.rvdata2 in the "Data" folder. Make a backup first, I can't guarantee this doesn't introduce more bugs. It should work with existing saves, and I've verified that the un-bugged version (losing to Cerberus) triggers properly at least.
Uhh . . . I have no Data folder . . . and the folder where there are some Map things are text files and not data files . . . Also, there is no simple Map009 File . . . there are 77 of them called like this "Map009_MAP009_EV77_EV077" . . .

Last edited:

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
Uhh . . . I have no Data folder . . . and the folder where there are some Map things are text files and not data files . . . Also, there is no simple Map009 File . . . there are 77 of them called like this "Map009_MAP009_EV77_EV077" . . .
Did you use a RPG Decripter already?

If you scroll up a few posts you'll find a link with a brief description on how to get it to work. IIRC, this is with the base version, not the 'updated' translation as that also introduced other issues.

But TLDR:
Unzip game with something like Bandizip, with JP encoding.
Verify base game works by booting it up. I think it may require a JP locale, or locale emulator, but it's been a while.
Use a RPG Decripter to decript the assests.
Use the fix in THIS post.
Then use THIS fix.

That should give you a workable version of the game.

Last edited:

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Did you use a RPG Decripter already?

If you scroll up a few posts you'll find a link with a brief description on how to get it to work. IIRC, this is with the base version, not the 'updated' translation as that also introduced other issues.

But TLDR:
Unzip game with something like Bandizip, with JP encoding.
Verify base game works by booting it up. I think it may require a JP locale, or locale emulator, but it's been a while.
Use a RPG Decripter to decript the assests.
Use the fix in THIS post.
Then use THIS fix.

That should give you a workable version of the game.
I believe I have the newest version?
Ugh! But I already know I will never do all that stuff succesfully! Yes! I´m that bad with computers! I didn´t even understand what you just explained to me! Q.Q

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
fuck this game was good, like so good i actually cannot believe it, fuck the MTL haters, dont let them stop you playing this masterpiece

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Dev's new game has a trial that just released. Full game out late dec. 2022.

Reactions: Arinath

sebbu

May 2, 2022
Sadly, there at least 2 : when you got all malus (and still with 1 TP), fighting the boss (big ogre, up the second teleport after sleeping in the tent).
when you orgasm, you freeze, blocking the game.
when you put a spike trap (ctrl) under the spawning point of the boss, he freeze, blocking the game.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
I believe I have the newest version?
Ugh! But I already know I will never do all that stuff succesfully! Yes! I´m that bad with computers! I didn´t even understand what you just explained to me! Q.Q
It's honestly just an issue of unzipping the game in a way that does not break the naming formats. So use something like Bandizip. Otherwise the names get messed up as some unzippers don't support jp characters, so it renames certain files, this leads to the game being unable to find them.
Click on a RPG Decripter (Google search, i think this game is RPG VX Ace? so use a RPG Decripter that matches, something like All Decripter should work in that case), and target the RGSS file. Which is like a zipped folder, holding many game assets. Drop those game assets in the game folder itself, delete the RGSS file to force the game to use the uncompressed game assets and then unzip the fixes listed in my last post and overwrite anything that asks to.

Dev's new game has a trial that just released. Full game out late dec. 2022.
Looks like the thief from Female Brave, cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Christin Eleven
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes