• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest [Final] [nullnullfullido]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Hey, does anyone know what this means? It seems to happen whenever I attack an enemy
View attachment 2287403
if you are using the version I posted yesterday then its because whoever did the MTL screwed up the assets ie pics, music, scripts, ect I personally have no clue how to fix it. I did say that if someone wants to try to fix that version then they can but otherwise its going to have errors.
you mean the fix that was posted way back on page 4?
https://f95zone.to/threads/female-b...est-final-nullnullfullido.116210/post-8086226

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
Posted on page 8 about how to download/patch this game. And even followed up on the page you posted on.

Or hell, just use the JP version and the free version of mTool or something.

TLDR. Download the game from the OP. Not the DeepL or other versions.
Unzip with something using JP encoding. Bandizip etc can handle this fine.
RPG Decripter to decript the assets.
Copy and overwrite the two files linked in my previous post. (click the link)

Play the game. The MTL isn't great but its good enough to get through and understand the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hb0t

mirima

May 13, 2020
Great game, but I stopped playing it a while back when I got to the point I had to clear out 3 slimes in a single turn without magic, 3 times in a row. You can't save between fights since the slimes will just respawn when you load, even if time was still stopped when you save, and it's pure RNG on whether you actually kill the slimes in one hit or not. Dragon Buff into Spinning Slash seems to need to crit on all three to wipe them out, multi grenade is too weak, and nothing else attacks 3 enemies at once. No stats or leveling either, so can't just grind them to get stronger until the puzzle is doable. And yeah, lowering your lust with the healing spell will increase your damage, but with 0 lust she's still not strong enough to one shot all 3 without RNG crits. Really poorly designed "puzzle", ruining what would otherwise be an amazing game.
I ended up having to find a way to completely bypass that part of the map. If I remember correctly, somewhere along the map in the dungeon near the spider woman is a way to go up and walk along the wall to bypass all of that part of the map and ignore the 3 Slimes. I know that I ruined my brave by making her cave in too much leading up to it, so that was the only way that I could find to continue.

SilvrvineNeko

Mar 3, 2020
I ended up having to find a way to completely bypass that part of the map. If I remember correctly, somewhere along the map in the dungeon near the spider woman is a way to go up and walk along the wall to bypass all of that part of the map and ignore the 3 Slimes. I know that I ruined my brave by making her cave in too much leading up to it, so that was the only way that I could find to continue.
I also ended up having to resort to this tactic, I noticed it because the clock pillar in the middle of the room let me walk over it freely, so I realized that the clock asset, for some reason, removes the blocking when moving, so you can walk up the clocks and around several puzzles in that room. It almost feels intentional for how convenient it is for bypassing that puzzle, but it would have been nicer if the puzzle was simply more doable. You can also break the puzzle until reload by losing to any of the slime groups, because they'll despawn, but removing them this way does not clear the puzzle condition.

PyroWildcat

Dec 7, 2020
So, I noticed that the same creator of this game has a new one in the works, with a demo already available:

I haven't seen anything about anyone working on translating the demo so far, so I thought I'd ask if anyone was working on that, or knows if anyone else is.

Clashvenar

Jul 6, 2020
should add to the installation instructions the following
"Extract in japanese".
In winrar, you open the file. then press ctrl+e, select the japanese language, and then you extract it. Pretty simple

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Is that the part where you have to defeat all the slimes while time is stopped?
Yes, regardless I found out that you can walkthrough wall when you walk straight in to the clock. I just skipped this entire section. I would happy to know the true way to solve this puzzle.

Secondly, I am also stucked at this section. Turns out it is like impossible to reach 100. It is like a bug or something?
1690456444829.png

Knightworld

Dec 30, 2018
I seem to be stuck here... What do I do? I can't seem to make the doppel leave the room.

Went downstairs but the doppel would not leave the room with the ladder. Also tried going back the way I came from but there is a slime there.

I know there is a door or something to the room north of the one in the picture but I can't seem to go there...

IzeMahn00

May 27, 2022
Full save + a few more saves. (Check the notepad file.)

Overall it's a pretty fun game, actually, as long as you're willing to look past the bugs. Most of them are minor. There's a pretty big one towards the back half of the game, though. It's not game-breaking but it does ruin enjoyment a little:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're intending to actually play the game, I hope this helps you get around the issue.

(Man, if only I'd known literally an hour ago checking the room in your mirror takes you to the recollection room immediately...)
DId you ever find out a fix for the belt?

RuiMk2

Mar 8, 2023
How do you remove statuses in the gallery room? I cant find the option to remove them even if the sign said i can

And does anyone know what this means?

Zolaji

Sep 5, 2020
Yes, regardless I found out that you can walkthrough wall when you walk straight in to the clock. I just skipped this entire section. I would happy to know the true way to solve this puzzle.

Secondly, I am also stucked at this section. Turns out it is like impossible to reach 100. It is like a bug or something?
View attachment 2803846
I'm stuck here too. I stay at 099 for minutes and nothing happen.
Have you found any solution or workaround yet?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes