• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Touka's Shirikodama, Dungeon Search For The Inpain Cloisonne RJ416123

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
A story about a level-drained and weak female thief regaining her strength and being remade into a naughty body.

Touka, the main character of a female thief who opened a shop with the treasure she got as a thief.
One day, at a certain request, the "Shirikodama" was stolen by the sorcery of the swamp youkai Kappa, and she lost all of his experience, strength, and skills...!

What awaits the helpless girl is obscene traps, enemies, and a daily life full of lust and pleasure...
The stolen levels must be recovered at all costs!

Will the female thief Touka be able to shake off the lewd temptations and the shackles of pleasure and return to her normal life...!?

In order to regain his power, he must collect the "Inpain Cloisonne", a gem that turns shirikodama into jewels.

In addition, there are many "H skills" that can be learned at the same time as leveling up...
At this rate, my body aches, and I just feel it, and it interferes with my daily life, let alone my business...
Sneak into the depths of dungeons where horny creatures live and suspicious facilities where horny traps are rampant!

Dev's new game has a trial that just released. Full game out late dec. 2022.

Updated to 05/7/2023 thanks to iottytiaare
DOWNLOAD LINK MEGA :
Translation completed byTman45 Download Link Below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone please consider translating this game when it comes out later?

Thank you!
Added a download link for ALL Decrypter.
All you need to do to install the translation file below is to download it.
Then download the game from the MEGA Link above.
After you extract the game, use ALL Decrypter to extract the file in games folder "Game.rgss3a file"
Copy over the Extracted Files located in the ALL Decrypter extract folder with the Translation patch you download here and delete the Game.rgss3a file.
Make sure to copy all the extract files back into the same folder as the game and run it. The opening screen is not translate but once you start the game will be in English.

Last edited:

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Haven't played though the trial fully, But I haven't run into any errors yet.

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Never mind ran into a problem when loading an image, I've likely translated the name the game is using to find an image.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Were to put translation files? In game theis no folder Data.

Last edited:

Dr.robot22

Feb 18, 2018
Hello guys I want to try the demo but I get this error even if I use the Locale emulator in japanese. Am I missing something?

1662595571987.png

Edit: Nvm I found the problem I used ctrl+e in win rar to change the file to japanese and then run the japan locale emulator.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
1) When unpack by winrar change settings-name codding japanese
2) Use that to start the game

Reactions: Dr.robot22

Dr.robot22

Feb 18, 2018
First errors fixed, Likely more to come as I keep playing. Here's the updated translation.
I would like to try your translation but I don't see the data carpet. Do I need to decrypt the file or something like that using a program?

Edit: Yeah it was that

Last edited:

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
I can decript but how do I get the game to run on the extracted folders. Its still in Japanese when I run it.

Nvm I just had to delete the .rgssa3a

Last edited:

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
I can decript but how do I get the game to run on the extracted folders. Its still in Japanese when I run it.

Nvm I just had to delete the .rgssa
I don't get it. What did you decrypt? There's no rgssa I file! There's a rgss3a file in the game folder but there isn't one in the translation zip

Edit: ok, followed the instructions here, seems to be working
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

Last edited: