Touka's Shirikodama, Dungeon Search For The Inpain Cloisonne RJ416123

Clyde69

Sep 9, 2017
I'm having difficulty beating the ogre boss in the forest. Am I missing something or is there a bug?

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
I attempted to make my own translation with translator++ but it didnt work. I've never used Translator++ so I probably just did something wrong.

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
I attempted to make my own translation with translator++ but it didnt work. I've never used Translator++ so I probably just did something wrong.
Nah this dev's games are known for being pretty unstable (even if they're still good despite that), it's more likely that there's certain lines that can't be translated without breaking the game. That was the case for the menu when people tried to MTL that.

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
I don't get it. What did you decrypt? There's no rgssa I file! There's a rgss3a file in the game folder but there isn't one in the translation zip

Edit: ok, followed the instructions here, seems to be working
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
i try to follow this but i don't get it what does "archive" file mean

the translation work but i got an error because of pics file is still in japanese but the game want it in english
renaming the whole file gonna taking a long time ngl

Last edited:

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
I didn't really like this game as much as Iruru for some reason, Perhaps my taste in hentai games is getting stale. Sad if true.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
I didn't really like this game as much as Iruru for some reason, Perhaps my taste in hentai games is getting stale. Sad if true.
You are not alone, it feels like a beta game at this point. I really believe it needs to patched and tested for bugs still.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
My problem with attempting my own MTL translation is Translator++ keeps crashing when trying to inject the game. It does not like the enemies file at all.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Got the text translated. If I translate armor/items the game wont give you the items. So for example you'll start the game naked since it cant find the correct clothing names. Working on seeing if maybe the menu or descriptions can but I doubt it.
The "CommonEvents" file also seems to make the game crash if translated.
Basically right now as I go through the game if I find a crash I just have too open the translation for commonevents and revert the English line to Japanese.

Last edited:
Reactions: zhxulie

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
broke the ending part of the hospital. Idk why the timer at 0 doesnt fail you and the roof is missing the pink hair girl (Nurse/succubus). but the beach works 100%

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
The first floor you need to hit the bathroom.

The 2nd floor you need to explore the rooms looking for keys.

The Third floor is the same, except when you find all the keys you need to take the elevator down which is locate west south and east. Once you take it down, there are two H rooms to the left and the main room has the nurse.

The nurse will somehow escape and you have catch her once on each floor with in 6 minutes or you get cursed. Starting with basement. Then the 1st Floor, then the 2nd floor, third floor and so on. Eventually you need to crawler through two trap tunnels and head south, climb down the building just capture her in the basement.

Oh did I mention you still have to try and avoid all the H traps while doing this that you can't see until you had an orgasm? or the game glitches?

Tyoponman

Dec 14, 2019
The first floor you need to hit the bathroom.

The 2nd floor you need to explore the rooms looking for keys.

The Third floor is the same, except when you find all the keys you need to take the elevator down which is locate west south and east. Once you take it down, there are two H rooms to the left and the main room has the nurse.

The nurse will somehow escape and you have catch her once on each floor with in 6 minutes or you get cursed. Starting with basement. Then the 1st Floor, then the 2nd floor, third floor and so on. Eventually you need to crawler through two trap tunnels and head south, climb down the building just capture her in the basement.

Oh did I mention you still have to try and avoid all the H traps while doing this that you can't see until you had an orgasm? or the game glitches?
Ok thank you for guide.
and what i must ask or go to next
when i just finish catch nurse?
Or if i get nurse is end progres game?
not have anymore story unit update

Last edited:

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Imma give a small update on my translation work. Basically im going back to each file one by one and untranslating anything that is not dialog or item description. Anytime to gain a item your game crashes, gaining skills would crash if its in English. Just finished all of commonevents. Next is to go to each map fill (Dreading this part).
(If anyone thinks they can do this faster and or better be free to take over for me)

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Imma give a small update on my translation work. Basically im going back to each file one by one and untranslating anything that is not dialog or item description. Anytime to gain a item your game crashes, gaining skills would crash if its in English. Just finished all of commonevents. Next is to go to each map fill (Dreading this part).
(If anyone thinks they can do this faster and or better be free to take over for me)
If i were you, i'd wait until it's been out a while and patched to a stable condition.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
When you get the big boobs effect how can you remove it? Same with the purple rope the spider boss put on.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
There is an option to turn them off if you don't want them, it's in the menu, just scoll down until you get the status you don't want and then select it, and turn it on or off.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
There is an option to turn them off if you don't want them, it's in the menu, just scoll down until you get the status you don't want and then select it, and turn it on or off.
I can turn off the rope but I do not see something for the huge boobs