Touka's Shirikodama, Dungeon Search For The Inpain Cloisonne RJ416123

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Question Pls: How can I cure or remove ailments? I´m getting sick of her Libido being High all the time and her masturbating every 10 seconds! It´s a god damn pain in the ass to continue playing like that!

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
The way I beat the game was to avoid aliments and losing to the boss. I've tried every Item in the game and can't figure out how to undo certain stuff. If you want to experience an aliment I would have it, and then reload to earlier save.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
The way I beat the game was to avoid aliments and losing to the boss. I've tried every Item in the game and can't figure out how to undo certain stuff. If you want to experience an aliment I would have it, and then reload to earlier save.
Recollection room can remove stuff for you

Reactions: Christin Eleven

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
you can access it any time from the world map
How do I defeat the first boss? Nothing I do seem to have any effect, I'm so confused

Edit: I beat it... But damn it's buggy. Also the whole gallery in the recollection room is Japanese :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Christin Eleven

Signe

Mar 19, 2022
After you extract the game, use ALL Decrypter to extract the file in games folder "Game.rgss3a file"
Copy over the Extracted Files located in the ALL Decrypter extract folder with the Translation patch you download here and delete the Game.rgss3a file.
Uuuh, so I am confused for this part

So after extracting the file from Game.Rgss3a, where am I suppose to put the translation file and extracted file to? It didn't worked for me after deleting Game.rgss3a

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
You have to equip the correct 'weapon' so you can dance for the monster; then draw them toward the right spot. When you orgasm, there will be a flash or secret sight that will let you see the hidden switches in the wall. Once you open the switches, you can proceed. Sometimes you will be able to glitch the game and then be able to walk through walls.

It's a real pain in the *** to get it to work.