Touka's Shirikodama, Dungeon Search For The Inpain Cloisonne RJ416123

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks Tman45, update to the first post for convenience.

I replayed the game recently in Jap, with out the translation. It's still glitchy, but much improved over the almost broken release.

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Translation for new update. Let me know if theres any bugs as I didnt get to fully test it out. I would have to replay the whole game and I cannot do that right now.
A few dialogue and images are broken and also a lot of items are still untranslated.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
That doesn't surprise me Tman45, nullnullfullido studio, created by Nurunuru koito might be a creative master with his Hentai art, but unfortunately they are not very good at fixing all the bugs with there works until much later.

There will be another patch or better yet an English Version that they will release eventually. Just like they did for Female Brave Iruru Lustful magical forest, just have to wait.

Speaking of which, when you first launch the game, and open the menu, the game crashes. For some reason the Graphic section is trying to read the pictures in English instead of Jap.

If you download the image Me Toka 0 and install under

\Touka's Shirikodama, Dungeon Search For The Inpain Cloisonne RJ416123 05072023\Graphics\Pictures

That fixes the issue for that one section.

I don't have time to replay the entire game this moment but if this is only happening for Toku's images in the menu screen I upload a file of them all. You should be able to change the names to English names and install in the folder.

I will try to see what I can spot, but again not a lot of time at the moment.

If someone else can get to this first and upload would appreciate it.

Okay that all the spare time I have today, I found another error after fighting the Beach monster boss, and putting in another Orb the game crashes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tman45

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
That doesn't surprise me Tman45, nullnullfullido studio, created by Nurunuru koito might be a creative master with his Hentai art, but unfortunately they are not very good at fixing all the bugs with there works until much later.

There will be another patch or better yet an English Version that they will release eventually. Just like they did for Female Brave Iruru Lustful magical forest, just have to wait.

Speaking of which, when you first launch the game, and open the menu, the game crashes. For some reason the Graphic section is trying to read the pictures in English instead of Jap.

\Touka's Shirikodama, Dungeon Search For The Inpain Cloisonne RJ416123 05072023\Graphics\Pictures

I don't have time to replay the entire game this moment but if this is only happening for Toku's images in the menu screen I upload a file of them all. You should be able to change the names to English names and install in the folder.

Okay that all the spare time I have today, I found another error after fighting the Beach monster boss, and putting in another Orb the game crashes.

I forgot that "remembered" gets used on top of "acquired" and "obtained" this should be an easy fix. I should be able to fix pictures (Even though I thought I did already) It should be as simple as untranslating the code that mentions each photo.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Sorry it took forever everyone. A lot has been put on my plate lately and finally things are calming down. Hopefully this patch is good. Things untranslated: Equipment names. This is because if I translate some items then you just cant have them. For some reason some items can be translated but others cant.
Of course if you find a bug please take a screenshot and let me know.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
i used the patch but im still get the same error. I was still able to defeat the boss without the item. Thank you for replying and attempting to fix the game.
No problem, I think I might have found the reason for the error. Hopefully this is the last patch.

Yihowat

Jul 12, 2020
I just encountered the roper and whenever it puts the clit ring on you (never with the nipple ring), I get this crash talking about a SyntaxError
. err.png

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Found a few more game crashes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry it took so long to try and fix. I tried to fix the first two errors. As for the chest without knowing the error its kind of hard to fix. Best to avoid that chest. Lmk if theres anymore problems! (My bug fixes are more of untranslating the text making an error. As the games code wants it to be in Japanese.)

Outonbail

Mar 25, 2018
I forgot how to find the gallery in this game. Can anyone tell me how to access it? I found it once then completely forgot.