Touka's Shirikodama, Dungeon Search For The Inpain Cloisonne RJ416123

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
There has been nothing new release since the game came out broken.

Unfortunately, the original author is clueless about all the issues playing through the game even with the translation here.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
There has been nothing new release since the game came out broken.

Unfortunately, the original author is clueless about all the issues playing through the game even with the translation here.
The dev seems to be making new content for the game and they are making art work for a character for their next game. This is all from their twitter account.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
From Feb 24 / This time it will be a continuation of the equipment introduction.
I would like to explain in detail the differences and effects of erotic equipment that are too detailed to be conveyed in the game, and raise the lewd resolution to further deepen the understanding of sex. This time, the lewd tool equipment 2
I'm trying to add an obscene event in the update
---------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the last post from

However, there has been no fix for the broken content release since December as I previously stated. Hopefully it won't be a year like the last time before there is an update. All I can advise is to temper your expectations. If there is something new released, I will update the first post as soon as I find out about it.

Reactions: iottytiaare

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Ya hopefully the dev doesnt just jump straight to the next game. If they have content planned like from what I saw on their twitter then I hope there is a update with bug fixes and the new content. Then they work on the next game.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Based on the new dev post I am assuming there wont be a update for this game. Seems like they are jumping into the next one.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
I just saw the post. While it doesn't mean there won't be any update for this one. It unfortunately does mean that it's going to be a long time before it happens.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020

but I didnt try it.
Spent 4 hours on downloading this from that slow shoddy site, was not worth it as its translation broke the game enough to disable the menu completely. That's right, one single press of X crashed the game every time, so that's pretty much unplayable.

Shame since the translation seemed alright, maybe better than what's already posted here, so I'm going to re-upload that version to MEGA in case anyone wants to try and fix its game-breaking bugs:

Night27

May 8, 2017
Spent 4 hours on downloading this from that slow shoddy site, was not worth it as its translation broke the game enough to disable the menu completely. That's right, one single press of X crashed the game every time, so that's pretty much unplayable.

Shame since the translation seemed alright, maybe better than what's already posted here, so I'm going to re-upload that version to MEGA in case anyone wants to try and fix its game-breaking bugs:
Its not really a bug problem as it is whoever uploaded it to SVScomics in the first place let their translation software translate ALL of the files into english as well, which causes the game to be unable to find most of the needed files to run (file name changes will do that) that's why the opening scene in the shop the MC is naked and the game crashes the moment you get to the world map. Really all someone needs to do is take the translation files from that one and put them into a untranslated version of the game and it should work without issue.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Dev updated the game (Thank god I was wrong).
Im new to translating games so idk how I can transfer my already translated files to the new update so I can just work on the new stuff. But also I don't have access to the update yet either. I'll mess with it either tomorrow or this weekend depending on when I can get the update (If someone wants to be a real one and send it my way I'd appreciate it very much).

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
This website claims to have the new updated content. But its such a sketchy site. Anyone know if this website is safe or not?

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
This website claims to have the new updated content. But its such a sketchy site. Anyone know if this website is safe or not?

I've download games from that site from time to time, they're pretty legit from my experience.

also it's not the very latest version doe, latest version is May 9, 2023 update.

May 9, 2023
Fixed bugs such as standing pictures not being displayed correctly

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
I've download from there before. I check the DLsite and it does say the author released Fixed bugs such as standing pictures not being displayed correctly on May/09/2023 Bug fixes 立ち絵が正しく表示されない不具合などを修正

GW 50% discount sale until 05/16 13:59!
In addition, the female thief weakened erotic dungeon search RPG "Inpain Cloisonne" has been updated!

In addition to balance and production adjustments
We have added about 20 events, including events where you try to use each lewd tool and try hard to take it off, and events where you can feel it in the bath with the permanent bathing of each part.
If you haven't played it, please take advantage of the discount!

I played about half the game tonight. will upload tomorrow here

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah there is new content in the April 26, 2023 download, so the translation patch won't cover everything. I don't know if Tman45 wants to work on this one or wait for a better download to become available. I will keep an eye out for the May 9th update.

iottytiaare

Dec 28, 2021
Im not gonna be able to work on the translate for a few days. So hopefully someone can drop the bug fix update. if not I'll just work with whats here.
How would I go about downloading the individual updates in place of the whole thing? I can only seem to find the full version and update changelogs.

In the meantime, . It is from today (15th of May), so should contain the update from the 9th of May.

Also, are there any general uploading/source/sharing best practices that I should be aware of?

Reactions: xellos49698