RPGM Completed Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest [Final] [nullnullfullido]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Anyone know how to release the chastity belt? I am stuck
Edit: Shit it's a bug, damn it, and the recollection room's belt release event is just a black screen... Blyat

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Full save + a few more saves. (Check the notepad file.)

Overall it's a pretty fun game, actually, as long as you're willing to look past the bugs. Most of them are minor. There's a pretty big one towards the back half of the game, though. It's not game-breaking but it does ruin enjoyment a little:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're intending to actually play the game, I hope this helps you get around the issue.

(Man, if only I'd known literally an hour ago checking the room in your mirror takes you to the recollection room immediately...)
Are you bypassing the forced belt event?

Reactions: Christin Eleven

AliceEagle

Jan 27, 2019
For all you people having a problem with the Sound files I got it to work while extracting it with Bandizip using Japanese Code, so the files don't corrupt and running it in Japanese with Locale Emulator.
Might work by changing your Locale to Japanese for both but this solution is there if you dislike doing that as much as I do.
thanks

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
So if I understand, if we don't switch to japanese system local, we can't play that game because of audio issue, isn't it ? I can't even get the very first fight of the game because of that game error.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Has anyone now , what to do after being defeated by elena , please help .
My best advise is to turn the game of and take a walk outside. The game is buggy (could be the translation), ill-designed (too many pieces of equipment and 'bad states') and has quite unsatisfying endings.

ryjk writing

Nov 2, 2018
Are you bypassing the forced belt event?
The second time it shows up (the bugged version), yes.

Has anyone now , what to do after being defeated by elena , please help .
There's not really much to do. Wander around town, there's a couple more scenes.
The only other thing is to raise her lust to (I shit you not) 9999, then go back to the forest to get the Super Bad Ending. (Honestly at that point just watch it from the recollection room.)

Reactions: Christin Eleven

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
The second time it shows up (the bugged version), yes.
After I wander around, the black chastity belt event is unavoidable if you enter the forest. After you trigger the flag, never ever come back home, you need to defeat the hexenbeast, and then go to the last dungeon. Never ever get into the forest, or else it will trigger the event. In other word, there's nothing you can do except going after the last boss if you go through your save 15.

ryjk writing

Nov 2, 2018
After I wander around, the black chastity belt event is unavoidable if you enter the forest. After you trigger the flag, never ever come back home, you need to defeat the hexenbeast, and then go to the last dungeon. Never ever get into the forest, or else it will trigger the event. In other word, there's nothing you can do except going after the last boss if you go through your save 15.
Unfortunately, that's pretty much correct.

However - I've now dug into the game files and removed the bugged chastity belt event from the map. and replace Map009.rvdata2 in the "Data" folder. Make a backup first, I can't guarantee this doesn't introduce more bugs. It should work with existing saves, and I've verified that the un-bugged version (losing to Cerberus) triggers properly at least.

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
I know what I am about to ask is a bit much but is it possible for someone to do a full debug of this game?...
It's been stated in the thread already. Open with something like Bandizip to keep the jap naming format. (stops the broken music)
I made a fix for those who encountered this error. Seems like creator messed up with mtl and some lines lost closing quotes, so I edited a script a bit to add them automatically. It's pretty rought solution but it does its job.
You need a decompiled version of the game for this to work so I just uploaded a full game. Alternatively you can decompile your game yourself and put files in fix.rar into your Data folder

View attachment 1799163
The link in that fixes the error for unclosed quotes, usually from wearing the rope belt and going into combat.

Unfortunately, that's pretty much correct.

However - I've now dug into the game files and removed the bugged chastity belt event from the map. and replace Map009.rvdata2 in the "Data" folder. Make a backup first, I can't guarantee this doesn't introduce more bugs. It should work with existing saves, and I've verified that the un-bugged version (losing to Cerberus) triggers properly at least.
And that one fixes the issue with the belt being given erroroniously.

Oh and use a RPG decripter to actually be able to use the assests that the two above have posted. If you've ever touched jp fan translated stuff before, you'll likely have it already. If not, a google search finds many easily enough. Even plenty of links on this site too.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
This game is the epitome of a great idea with terrible execution. Such a buggy clunky mess of a game, played for a little under an hour and softlocked twice. Also the protag really needs to go see a doctor about her incontinence, I can only assume she became an adventurer because it was the only profession where she could sneak off to pee in the bushes every five minutes.

Spurious

Jun 22, 2017
so question how do you get the pink Nipple slime off of your breast so you can be milked by the plant to continue?
Dunno, but I used a workaround. Everytime you have a plant in front of you, just equip the "nipple rings". Right after that the character should be able to be milked.

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone played the japanese version? I'm curious if the bugs appear in the original version too or just when the creator started converting words into english.

Feb 26, 2018
So many bugs, you can't even lose the battle vs the first boss. I always get stuck :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since I encountered the same problem I checked around with the engine and found this:
1652221374268.png

The way to progress in this "defeat event" is a bit confusing but essentially you do it by controlling the jellyfish? :unsure:
As the image suggests you have to use the "down arrow" to walk her clit to the bottom of the map, and then voila she has been succesfully molested!

Reactions: Nightz680
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes