RPGM Completed Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest [Final] [nullnullfullido]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

firedarklord

Jun 14, 2019
1652231826698.png
Hey do you know what im supposed to do in this part? it says get it to 100 but cant get past 99, also I was using the chastity belt and bra but from what ive seen in the story it is supposed to be another piece of clothing is that also a bug is my save RIP?

Velzebul

Oct 10, 2017
ABOUT CRASHING IN THE BEGINING!

I took Audio files from this one and game stopped crashing. I don't know if it cures all problems but I got an opportunity to kill chimera :)

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
somehow i got a kinda of bug that let me skip that entire place by walking straight up the clock lol
and then the chastity belt got broken
if i remember this happened after i tried to leave the forest after got defeated by the arachne and when i leave the magic circle oh suprised i see iruru and the game goes japanese on me while forcing me to wear the chastity belt for rest of my entire gameplay....
kinda sad since i can't even remove it and it keep bugging me for the rest of it since that chastity belt was useless since monster can still attack me anyway while forbid me to masturbate XD

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
Since I encountered the same problem I checked around with the engine and found this:
View attachment 1804580

The way to progress in this "defeat event" is a bit confusing but essentially you do it by controlling the jellyfish? :unsure:
As the image suggests you have to use the "down arrow" to walk her clit to the bottom of the map, and then voila she has been succesfully molested!
thank you very MUCH!

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
I made a DEEPL translation from the Japanese version and imported the english images.

2.png 3.png 5.png 6.png Untitled.png
still kinda working on it but its looking sweeet, as you can see parts even the dev failed to MTL have been fixed such as going into the pink stuff.

you can learn more about here =)

Last edited:
Reactions: xanon515x and ss6

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I made a DEEPL translation from the Japanese version and imported the english images.

View attachment 1809860 View attachment 1809861 View attachment 1809862 View attachment 1809863 View attachment 1809864
still kinda working on it but its looking sweeet, as you can see parts even the dev failed to MTL have been fixed such as going into the pink stuff.

you can learn more about here =)
YES ! :D Good job !! This game deserve a better translation ;)
When do you think it will be done ?

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
[ RELEASE]
DOWNLOAD

Windows:
- - - -
notes: game was really messy and hard to translate due to javascript hooks, text boxes are really small and the
games engine outdated, therefore I had to SUPER wrap text, some options and kinda useless stuff are none
translated bit of hit and miss but still probably better than the devs MTL, let me know what you think (its not as perfect as I'd of hoped but bearable)
nice learning experience but I don't want to spend much more time on this as its very hands on as of now to correct further issues.

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
[ RELEASE]
DOWNLOAD

Windows:
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
notes: game was really messy and hard to translate due to javascript hooks, text boxes are really small and the
games engine outdated, therefore I had to SUPER wrap text, some options and kinda useless stuff are none
translated bit of hit and miss but still probably better than the devs MTL, let me know what you think (its not as perfect as I'd of hoped but bearable)
nice learning experience but I don't want to spend much more time on this as its very hands on as of now to correct further issues.
Thank you :D

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
[ RELEASE]
DOWNLOAD

Windows:
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
I have tested your version, it has a huge bug : In fight, we can only attack or defeat. So we can't use spell, abilities, the crest ... We can't progress at all in the game in this condition :/

Shredy

Aug 8, 2017
I have tested your version, it has a huge bug : In fight, we can only attack or defeat. So we can't use spell, abilities, the crest ... We can't progress at all in the game in this condition :/
Doesn't work with my previous save either, it crashed the moment I tried.

Klaas Reyms

Sep 28, 2018
For all you people having a problem with the Sound files I got it to work while extracting it with Bandizip using Japanese Code, so the files don't corrupt and running it in Japanese with Locale Emulator.
Might work by changing your Locale to Japanese for both but this solution is there if you dislike doing that as much as I do.
Confirmed, dl bandizip set to japanese and run with local emu fixed it. tested on the toilet in room directly after prologue skip.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
anyone meet bug when take off chasty belt in first time? i cant contact to anything after that. lulu go through anything in her room.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How bugged is this game? So I intentionally lost to the first boss.. The game would not end.. just repeat scene forever! Had to alt end the damn game.

Oh and switch from full screen or vice versa.. game crashes.. this game is buggy as shit and unplayable.

Klaas Reyms

Sep 28, 2018
How bugged is this game? So I intentionally lost to the first boss.. The game would not end.. just repeat scene forever! Had to alt end the damn game.

Oh and switch from full screen or vice versa.. game crashes.. this game is buggy as shit and unplayable.
Or you just did not read. I assume you did not try even once walking correct?

Reactions: Sacerih
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes