Seeking Games that Have armbinders in them?

bertdert21

Jun 13, 2020
I have been scouring the internet all over for any games that have any kinds of armbinders in them. I am talking about the single-sleeve kind. I have played the Lia's escape series, Cinderella escape 2 and Huuma mina, the first chapter of 3072 AD, Bonds, a tiny bit of Damsel Dash, any game that has an armbinder in them. Is there any suggestions on more games that feature an armbinder in them?

Simas3

Mar 27, 2021
Hi bert!

You may try Bondage Club game ( ). This game is 2D only, but offer a variety of armbinder types and options to bound and put a lock on it in NPCs and online players, maybe in yourself.

In Bondage College (Library chapter) you can find a armbinder, depending on your choices in this chapter.

Cheers!

bertdert21

Jun 13, 2020
I'd look through this list, also Skyrim with the Devious Devices mod definitely has them.
I already did look through the list, and a bunch don't really use armbinders besides solas. Plus uh... I am somewhat kinda looking for different armbinders than just the same skyrim devious devices armbinder heh since I seen it a lot over the past few years.