Seeking Games that have mother corruption and seduction, where the mother is the toughest one to crack, like Dual Family

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, I hope there are no pitchforks out there for me head when I say I like Dual Family, I like the plot and the fucking tease of the game, if the developer was at least 10% honest with his creation, it would be been hands down one of the best corruption, seduction game I've played so far, especially the son's path. I like the plot, cluster fuck as it may be, it entices me.

Can anyone, please give me a recommendation for a game that's similar to Dual Family? I've played a lot of games, enough to invest a 4TB HDD to collect and keep the final versions of those games and I don't mind one bit of a repeat suggestion that has already been suggested here, there might be gold that I might have over looked in the past.

Thank you in advance.

SBSeed

Oct 5, 2020
if you like RPGm games, there is nano control (good game wish it had more content), aliens in the back yard...
lets see, if you like futa protag there is summoners legacy, the abandoned crisis of faith, home alone...

these are not control/corruption games perse but pretty good
while there is no mother, might want to check out grandma's house
there is also my new family....
straitened times, bit griny...