Seeking Games that hit you in the guts

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Let's be honestg most if not all of us are here because we appreciate something light hearted, far fetched or with silly drama plus some "alone time".

Having said that I've played Acting Lessons and Leap of Faith, if you have played either of those games you see where I'm going with, any game that hit you in the feels, leaving you with your heart at the back of your throat?

But do not fret!

I do not seek for it to be something to feel "bad" about, but a game that made you very emotional at certain moments, it can be any emotion, like the great tension I had at the last part of Depraved Awakening or the happy and fullfilled feeling at Once in a Lifetime ending; a game that at a certain point made you go "I need a moment".

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
My mod. It makes you swear and rage. :devilish: There's also an event chain in the middle leading to a 'Saya no Uta'-esque ending that some players like. Beware that some of it is still not much better than machine translation (or Runglish :) ) because the original game(s) never got a proper translation.

I guess you can also feel horror when your dragon breeds a maiden, then decides he's hungry and makes a snack out of her.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
There's also the prequel to the last one, Thug Hero Party. Doesn't seem to be on F95, though.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
No clue, actually. I see some pictures in the preview that look similar, but not all. Maybe it is just an upgrade.

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
In City of Broken dreamers The death of Henry was very emotional & sad moment. Miss you Henry :-(