Games that I follow

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
When I said I follow ~130 games, I have had several people ask me for a list. Well, here is my list. And, to my surprise I am actually following 159 games. At least now I know why I am so tired. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Updated count and list...again....and again. :)

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This got me thinking and i started listing the ones i play, the ones I've downloaded to play but not gotten too yet and a few that are complete.

A lot of your list I've never heard of, some I play, some I know but don't. But I'll give it to you, your the bigger perv. I've only got 105 on my list.

Strangely some of the "bigger" or "popular" titles I've never yet tried, like Delucia Family, WMV, Photo Hunt, Being a DIK. They're on my list, just not there yet.

Reactions: GrammerCop

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I don't think I follow any game in this site, not a fan of the whole optional sex scenes (not that I defend unavoidable ones, but rather I'm against for example that a character is about to get raped and suddenly an option appears asking you if you want her to be raped or not, bad choices should give bad developments, but it feels like games have to be extremely obvious to a point that you doubt if the game is calling people stupid and if it isn't totally for stupids a random choice appears to solve the situation).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Personally I don't think I follow any game in this site, not a fan of the whole optional sex scenes (not that I defend unavoidable ones, but rather I'm against for example that a character is about to get raped and suddenly an option appears asking you if you want her to be raped or not, bad choices should give bad developments, but it feels like games have to be extremely obvious to a point that you doubt if the game is calling people stupid and if it isn't totally for stupids a random choice appears to solve the situation).
Honestly I'm not being funny here but I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say, what I think you're saying has any bearing on following a game. Nor aruging or starting a debate, just really tying to understand what you mean.

Basically what I think you're saying is you don't like any game where the player has the option to avoid sex, you'd rather just a VN where all choices are made for you and you just click next watching the scene?

Even if that is true there are games here like that that you can follow.

It almost sounded like you don't play any thing here, which I can't believe from your post count.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Honestly I'm not being funny here but I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say, what I think you're saying has any bearing on following a game. Nor aruging or starting a debate, just really tying to understand what you mean.

Basically what I think you're saying is you don't like any game where the player has the option to avoid sex, you'd rather just a VN where all choices are made for you and you just click next watching the scene?

Even if that is true there are games here like that that you can follow.

It almost sounded like you don't play any thing here, which I can't believe from your post count.
Ok first let me clarify, I just said why I don't follow games, not that I never play them. Sometimes I may download an update of x or y game, but that's about it, I'm not interested enough in them so as to follow and wait for each update, that's all I mean.

What I mean to say is that always giving an option is wrong, there are many situations that based on the development shouldn't give additional options and to evade that content you should have chosen different options BEFORE you get there, because for example deciding to take a walk in the middle on the night while there have been reports about a killer in the neighbourhood those are really bad choices to take, doesn't need an option to ask you if the killer killed you or not. It could be a stat check at most but making it a choice fucks the mood.

This example is something that happens a lot on sex scenes, even if you take previous choices that point to that point, the game will still ask for a comfirmation at some point and making it really clear. On another point you have submissive sex scenes, in which literally giving the options to the submissive side of it is really weird. The more dominant your character is the more it makes sense to be in control, but when you are the submissive side it shouldn't still go out of your way to control it.

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ok first let me clarify, I just said why I don't follow games, not that I never play them. Sometimes I may download an update of x or y game, but that's about it, I'm not interested enough in them so as to follow and wait for each update, that's all I mean.

What I mean to say is that always giving an option is wrong, there are many situations that based on the development shouldn't give additional options and to evade that content you should have chosen different options BEFORE you get there, because for example deciding to take a walk in the middle on the night while there have been reports about a killer in the neighbourhood those are really bad choices to take, doesn't need an option to ask you if the killer killed you or not. It could be a stat check at most but making it a choice fucks the mood.

This example is something that happens a lot on sex scenes, even if you take previous choices that point to that point, the game will still ask for a comfirmation at some point and making it really clear. On another point you have submissive sex scenes, in which literally giving the options to the submissive side of it is really weird. The more dominant your character is the more it makes sense to be in control, but when you are the submissive side it shouldn't still go out of your way to control it.
Ok I guess I get what you're saying, makes more sense now.

Personally I like the options to continue or not. Mainly because I might not actually want the scene to happen. For example I like games with a female MC that gets corrupted and cheats on her husband/boyfriend. So i might make all the choices that lead up to a scene with that person and then want to leave them blue balled and have her roll over and go to sleep. Especially games where those choices leading up to the scene add certain stats.

But I get what you're saying, and it be immersion breaking if you're suddenly given a choice.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Very nice list. (y)

Now, if I may borrow it to compare my own list... :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry I forgot to answer the last time. You can borrow my list.

My preference would be to have one column to list all the games, and maybe a column or columns for the statuses. But that's me.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well..I feel like such a noob...of the hundreds tried...I'm only following 59 currently in development, and even thinking of dropping 7 of those. Have only kept 9 completed games to go through again in the future.

Guess I'm pretty fussy lol.
Amateur.
playing and following, or downloaded and about play 158, dropped a few, about 20 completed or abandoned that I'm hoping will return.

And the worst part is I'm sitting here now going, shit i have nothing to play.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I do have a few days like that. When that happens, I play either Farming Simulator 19 or State of Decay 2, and maybe Governor of Poker 2.

Or I might make some pancakes. :ROFLMAO: