Seeking games that involves age regression, abdl, mommy, softcore domination roleplay. (Don't mind if it involves scat)

DaddyFranku

Aug 1, 2019
I want to explore the genre a bit more after playing sofia's secret. Paraphilic infantilism is quite an interesting topic.

don't mind japanese visual novels.

Last edited:

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Sofia's Secret is great indeed anyway:
is one I got recommended while talking about Sofia's Secret and from what I've played of it it seems decent though a bit slow paced(for some reason the dl link is split up so that you need to copy paste decryption key when it could be just included in the link so here's the easier to use ).
Trap Quest and the older Diaper Quest exist and have ABDL content but I'm not sure if they are worth playing considering how awful the engine they're made with is.
Milf Game MOTHER FANTASY is about being MILF who wants to baby a prince she is traveling with but I didn't really like it and it's more focused on being a JRPG.
The Repurposing Center has some diaper stuff but personally I found the game goes too far with trying to appease Patreon and make everything seem like perfectly consensual despite it going somewhat against the whole premise of the game.
Messy Academy I haven't tried yet but could be interesting.
is another I haven't tried, mainly due to sounding like it doesn't have much content yet.
You can find more games at

And if you're fine with manga and such I'd recommend reading some of though are also nice.

Also Throb the Greatest Inventions of the Sexy Era isn't really what you're looking for but it does have some age regression(and not really any of the other things you mention)

DaddyFranku

Aug 1, 2019
Sofia's Secret is great indeed anyway:
is one I got recommended while talking about Sofia's Secret and from what I've played of it it seems decent though a bit slow paced(for some reason the dl link is split up so that you need to copy paste decryption key when it could be just included in the link so here's the easier to use ).
Trap Quest and the older Diaper Quest exist and have ABDL content but I'm not sure if they are worth playing considering how awful the engine they're made with is.
Milf Game MOTHER FANTASY is about being MILF who wants to baby a prince she is traveling with but I didn't really like it and it's more focused on being a JRPG.
The Repurposing Center has some diaper stuff but personally I found the game goes too far with trying to appease Patreon and make everything seem like perfectly consensual despite it going somewhat against the whole premise of the game.
Messy Academy I haven't tried yet but could be interesting.
is another I haven't tried, mainly due to sounding like it doesn't have much content yet.
You can find more games at

And if you're fine with manga and such I'd recommend reading some of though are also nice.

Also Throb the Greatest Inventions of the Sexy Era isn't really what you're looking for but it does have some age regression(and not really any of the other things you mention)
thanks, most of them seemed to be text based

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
thanks, most of them seemed to be text based
The Repurposing Center and Misadventures in Babysitting are probably the most text based ones and Trap/Diaper Quest sort of are but do have some art. But yeah I'm not aware of anything good that would be more visual than Sofia's Secret is(which already is pretty close to being text based).