Seeking Games that let you heavily customize appearance of characters

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
Hello,

I was recently playing Love & Sex: Second Base and I really enjoyed the way you can add piercings, change one girl's (Sasha) appearance pretty radically, and so on. Are there other games that allow these options? I'm looking for things that add visual changes - not text-based, like Lilith's Throne, but something that lets you see the change. Any recommendations?

CtrlAltDelicious

Jan 3, 2018
If you're still looking for this type of game, a good one for you might be Lust Doll It's an RPGMaker game but it's nothing like the other RPGMaker games if you're worried about that. It's mostly text based but you can customize nearly every aspect of your character and there's always a visual on the side of the screen to show your character, what they're wearing, if they're covered in fluids, etc. On top of that you see visuals for nearly every enemy or important side character in the game.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Custom Order Maid 3D 2 (there are two threads on F95zone, IDK which one is the proper one)
Also by same developer: and Custom Reido V in which your appearance affects the 2D CG.

Reactions: 09737190428

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
I've never actually bumped a thread before on any forum. I figure it's a better solution than posting a new thread with the same basic question.