Identify Seeking Games that let you input/change the age of characters

Rennnt_97

Feb 27, 2021
I'm looking for games that let you change or input the age of characters. Why? Because every young looking girl is 18, and every other milf is 40. I understand that, as a game developer, is pretty risky to asign the ages they got in mind, even with patches. So I think is pretty clever to let us choose them instead.
Some games that have done that are the following:

The Guardian
Apartment 69
Midlife Crisis
Radiant

Pretty sure that I'm forgetting a few, and I'm sorry for not introducing the authors.
No links yet (I can't since this is my first post)

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I'm looking for games that let you change or input the age of characters. Why? Because every young looking girl is 18, and every other milf is 40. I understand that, as a game developer, is pretty risky to asign the ages they got in mind, even with patches. So I think is pretty clever to let us choose them instead.
Some games that have done that are the following:

The Guardian
Apartment 69
Midlife Crisis
Radiant

Pretty sure that I'm forgetting a few, and I'm sorry for not introducing the authors.
No links yet (I can't since this is my first post)
Is there an edit tool that allows you to adjust the age to be more in line with the visuals?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
search via Youtube and can even get the latest version link towards it
small tip use U-BLock origin since some off those site do have problems whit adds

Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
search via Youtube and can even get the latest version link towards it
small tip use U-BLock origin since some off those site do have problems whit adds
Found it somewhere else. Some guy who was doing mods for that game and it was posted on his patreon.
The links from Youtube had billions of ads that got me nowhere. I don't get why these people upload on shady websites.