Seeking Games that make you feel 'insignificant' (like DoL's wraith)

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
One of the recent updates to Degrees of Lewdity added this being that, under a certain set of circumstances, will... (maybe spoilers?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was something about it that, uh, 'really got me,' so to speak, and I've never really felt anything else like that. I think the main point of appeal was the sheer feeling of helplessness I felt while playing it -- you've angered this primordial, inhuman entity, and so you shall be punished (and there's not a damn thing you can do about it). Almost a sort of Lovecraftian, 'cosmic horror' type of feeling, but extrapolated to arousal, I guess. (No idea if that makes any sense, but it's the best way I can think of putting it.)

In an ideal world, I'd be looking for games that focus on the player being fully at the mercy of other such fundamentally inhuman beings, but realistically speaking, I doubt that's likely to happen, so really anything else that hits the same note is fine. Japanese-styled 2D games/small breasts are preferred, but really, anything that just looks good is fine. Oh, and no shitty games, if you can help it. Fetish-wise, (almost) anything goes, really.

Any and all recommendations are appreciated!