Seeking Games to be played with a female partner

popiadameva

May 5, 2017
Hi guys and girls,

Anyone could suggest some games that can be played as a couple, to spice up sex life in lockdown? :)
Any kind of fetishes, we're not shy!

Thanks!

P.S.
Tried Party 18 and Dare to Play 3

popiadameva

May 5, 2017
Cheers guys, played both and they're quite good.
Would like something interactive though, not a story (or variations on the same theme) type of game.

popiadameva

May 5, 2017
Had a go at it a good while ago (and its more recent iterations). Found it a bit nightmarish to trigger the events described.

And I don't see how that could be played as a couple :(

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
The closest thing to a game with erotic content for 2 players to interact together that i ever saw is multiplayer rpg games with adults mods. However these mods are usually purely graphic, there is never an exciting story behind. Games like Starbound and Skyrim. I dont know if the sims has multiplayer, but there is mod it too. Check this if youre intersted.

Other then that ... No. I think Its such a rare public ... Because you will play less while having a girlfriend, wont show it to her, and she will not want to play if you do.

The only alternative i can think of is to find i singleplayer game with fetish you both enjoy, so each person has a side to indentify with. Like a dad-daughter game.

ZoeBodyPillow

May 9, 2020
I recommend Knightly Passions, Behind the Dune, and Vega Hunters! I hope both you and significant other enjoy them! :D

dsfg97834

Jul 16, 2018
Are there any couple or swinger board-games available like "Sexy Party" or "i4play" (even older versions)? There are a few old threads but i can't find any working links.

There are two working games from crito games: "Sex Adventure: The Board Game" and "Sex Wheel ..." but i don't like them.

Any ideas or download-links? That would be great