Seeking Games where a character can get "black pregnant"?

samgrave

Jul 3, 2017
There are many games with interracial theme/content. However, what games are there where either the MC or a leading character can actually become "black pregnant" i.e. impregnated by a black character? It can be completely optional in the game and determined by the player for this to happen of course, but if the content is there somewhere, it is applicable for this thread. I am aware of the following games (which coincidentally all stars female protagonists).

Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession - MC can become "black pregnant", content is optional (MC can also give birth and the child will exist "in the world").

Insexsity - MC can become "black pregnant", content is optional.

Good Girl Gone Bad - NOT the MC, but one of her friends who plays a prominent part in the story, can become "black pregnant" in the epilogue. Events are determined by the player.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
The Tyrant - When MC gets someone pregnant in NTR path black character implies that it is his baby, but you don't know for sure and as far as I know if MC doesn't get females pregnant they don't get pregnant on their own.
Babysitter - In NTR ending you can see one of the characters get pregnant with black baby.
Forgotten Paradise - During the game you can see female character pregnant belly with black baby and near the end you can even see the baby born and held in hands, depending on your choices of course.

I'm sure there are more on F95zone but these I have personally played and know from top of my head. Rare genre I'm interested in seeing more options as well.

samgrave

Jul 3, 2017
LifePlay - Game is a "sandbox game" with a customisable MC, including skin colour. Hence, characters can become "black pregnant" since the game also incorporates pregnancy.

Newlife - Game does not contain any graphics as it is an "Interactive Fiction". It does, however, have a customisable MC, including skin colour. It also has a wide array of potential partners, some of whom are black. Hence, the MC can become "black pregnant" since the game also incorporates pregnancy.

Reactions: silver tiger