Seeking Games where a character works as a waitress

dongman808

Apr 22, 2018
I love games where a female character works as a waitress and gets sluttier with the customers as she gets more corrupt (like Kate in A Struggle With Sin). Do you all know of other games where this is featured?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Coming of Age has some waitress stuff, though it is not the main focus of the game. But you have here some more "normal"-work-activities, where lewdity rises like a job in a clothing shop, distributing flyers and being a gymnast trainers.
Sunville has also some waitress stuff too. It focuses primarily on lesbian exhibitionism. So try it, if you are ok with this.

Reactions: dongman808

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Games with a waitress/bartender job for the female MC, with optional/avoidable lewd content.

Major aspect of the game, developed gameplay with hours of playability

Karryn's Prison: available as a side-job from edicts after Floor 1 is cleared.
Succum Brewery
Corruption Town

Minor aspect, you'll likely see everything in a few minutes and/or the lewd content is very mild

High Pressure
Kingdom of Deception (just as scenes, not really playable)
Defenestration
Fashion Business
Star Knightess Aura (3 lewd scenes with cum-drinking theme, also lewd outfits and dialogue)
Raven's Quest
Third Crisis - A bit more involved than most, still not a huge aspect of the game
Liz - the Tower and the Grimoire (probably just scenes)
Alansya Chronicles (probably just scenes)
Pizza Hot (playable but possibly/probably no nudity/sex on the job)
IHOH
No Escape
Haven's Port
Barkeeper (haven't played it)
Ambrosia

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
iirc IHOH has some such content. There's also the diner route in No Escape, but uh... it's not for everyone, that's for sure. Oh, it starts out with a typical "act like a bimbo to the customers for tips" with a 50s theme, but soon takes a terrifying turn.

iirc also Haven's Port, but it's been a while.

Last edited:

Erimate

Jun 20, 2022
Gah! For the life of me I cant remember what was the name of a game where the Male MC gets to live with a woman who owns a tavern. He also gets to DP her with a green friend of him. There's also incest, sex in factories etc

HappyGuy96968

Mar 31, 2022
I love games where a female character works as a waitress and gets sluttier with the customers as she gets more corrupt (like Kate in A Struggle With Sin). Do you all know of other games where this is featured?
Well you can also try corruption town.Female mc.