Seeking Games where a guy cures a lesbian with his penis?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Now this isn't an argument about whether that's realistic. I remember a discussion saying it happens to often but the only story I've seen where it happens somewhat is Alfie by Incase.

So what games exist where he the MC uses his magic dick to make a lesbian chick like the cock?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
It doesn't really happen at all, from what I've seen/played at least. Likely because the concept itself is inherently wrong. If you're a lesbian, you're born a lesbian. At the genetic level (being gay isn't a choice, but that's irrelevant here.). A good dicking isn't going to change what a woman is attracted to. If a lesbian isn't attracted to dicks, then why would she fuck one (And if she is attracted to them, then she's simply not a lesbian/gay to begin with.)? Is the mc going to rape her? Doesn't make much sense from a writing standpoint, and easy to see a dev getting put on blast for it.

It's sorta like asking a Neo-Nazi to fuck a black woman. It probably isn't happening all too much, nor does it make sense. Because, like above, a Nazi isn't going to associate with things he doesn't like.

kwab123

May 21, 2021
It's sorta like asking a Neo-Nazi to fuck a black woman. It probably isn't happening all too much, nor does it make sense. Because, like above, a Nazi isn't going to associate with things he doesn't like.

What about an uncircumsized muslim man giving it good to a jewish woman on a Saturday? That's not supposed to happen, but it sure happens a lot in real life. Like a lot. Like... A. LOT!