Seeking Games where a/your girl gets held hostage and its up to you to (not) mess up

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Came to wonder all the sudden; anyone know if there's any more games out there where your precious
waifu/family member/pet(girl)/whatever-with-a-hole, gets taken prisoner or hostage and its up to you and your tardiness if they end up as a meat toilet or not.

Like Tear and the Library of Labyrinths (sister)
And Ambrosia (plant monster girl)

Seemed like an interesting concept, so i suddenly came to wonder if anyone else know/remember more games with this as a concept.

1633044262820.png

Last edited:
Reactions: FemboyGucio

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Have something like that too, sadly though the one English translation I ever found of it(not sure where I got it, is LOOOONG ago, maybe ULMF, but again not sure), started having a lot of untranslated text like halfway through or something (which does mean I never actually completed it)
I am very interested in this concept too, but yeah this and and the 2 you already listed are the only ones I can think of as well.

Last edited:

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
(Developer's site, has DLSite link there) fits this very well, and it happens to be one of my favorites. Not translated, but quite straightforward to figure out.
You control two herones (one at a time, switching between them at will) through a serious of dungeons, with increasing numbers of traps according to how well you've been doing. If one heroine s downed, they are taken prisoner, and over time you see their abuse being escalated - you can rescue them any time (it's another dungeon, but now with just one heroine), but you may need to heal up for a few days, or even run another easy dungeon to get some loot first ... depends on you.
If you take too long, their divine resistance to impregnation is overcome, leading to Game Over.

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
(Developer's site, has DLSite link there) fits this very well, and it happens to be one of my favorites. Not translated, but quite straightforward to figure out.
You control two herones (one at a time, switching between them at will) through a serious of dungeons, with increasing numbers of traps according to how well you've been doing. If one heroine s downed, they are taken prisoner, and over time you see their abuse being escalated - you can rescue them any time (it's another dungeon, but now with just one heroine), but you may need to heal up for a few days, or even run another easy dungeon to get some loot first ... depends on you.
If you take too long, their divine resistance to impregnation is overcome, leading to Game Over.
Hmm... interesting, haven't seen that one before, shame theres no translation.
Maybe I'll look for a link one day and see if it can be mtl'ed to some degree.
Shame about the Game Over though.
I always like to take the "middle path", where the people are not reduced to total sluts, but instead falters and continues, still lamenting what they've lost as they limp over the finish line.

Magical Girl Sarah is very similar when it comes to your partner being taken prisoner if you fuck-up and you having to rescue her at a time limit.
Unfortunally the game itself isn't that amazing and you'll normally be able to avoid losing unless you do it on purpose.
And the game length/content ratio is a bit on the low side.

Hopefully more (and better) games of this unique flavour gets created and translated. :)

Reactions: FemboyGucio

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
Shame about the Game Over though.
I always like to take the "middle path", where the people are not reduced to total sluts, but instead falters and continues, still lamenting what they've lost as they limp over the finish line.
I'm with you there. Much more fun to struggle on despite it getting harder and harder to resist.

Though note, you can let the partner go for a long time before the game over ... and on rescue, if they've spent plenty of time being trained, they'll be far more susceptible to erotic attacks, so that's nice.

I'll check out MG Sarah, even if the reviews (and your recommendation) are lukewarm! :)

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Kinda similar, Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka has two phases. The first is where you play the male protagonist, and you need to find clues to help rescue your girlfriend from evil spirit; however, aside from finding the clothes she's left scattered around the map, every other item you investigate will have negitive reprucussions for when you play as her in the second stage. She has to save you from the monsters you were unwittingly messing with, each time losing more of her limited power. If you investigate every single item in the game, she essentially becomes unable to do anything but let enemies rape her.

Last edited: