Seeking Games where both male and female characters/protagonists get fucked together

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Exactly as the title says. Only game I've managed to find where male and female protagonists/characters get fucked together is Legendary Strangers which is actually a perfect example of what I'm looking for. A game where both male and female characters can wear similar slutty/girly clothes and get fucked, either from moves enemies do in combat, cutscenes, etc. What I especially like about Legendary Strangers is it doesn't make a big deal about the male protagonist getting fucked if he loses, and instead just willingly accepts it and spreads himself.

I do already know of Seeds of Chaos, but I'm looking for something more like an RPG or action based, not a visual novel/point and click game like Seeds of Chaos ends up being. But frankly, I'll take anything as I've spent a long time trying to find games where both male and female characters/protagonists can get fucked together and I've come up with absolutely nothing besides Legendary Strangers and Seeds of Chaos.