4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover1.png

Overview:
Childhood friends Shin and Michiru follow a mysterious rabbit one afternoon and end up in another
world as legendary heroes! There they undertake a quest to save Lavi, the princess of the rabbits.
But the monsters who stand in their way don't have the purest of intentions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-12
Release Date: 2021-01-17
Developer/Publisher: Ankoku Marimokan -
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.02
Language: English (Edited MTL by AceCyclone)
Translation Thread: F95
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches: German Translation

Thank you AceCyclone for edited MTL.

RJ297476_img_main.jpg RJ297476_img_smp1.jpg RJ297476_img_smp2.jpg RJ297476_img_smp3.jpg RJ297476_img_smp4.jpg RJ297476_img_smp5.jpg CG03_00.png CG04_00.png CG23_f01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Ok, I gotta ask.. Why the massive run of [Censored] games lately?
And is there a patch to uncensor it?
What do you mean? It's a japanese game and with the majority of japanese games they will be censored. There has possibly just been a bunch of translators finishing up around the same time recently, so we get an influx of japanese games. Although from my point of view I'm not seeing anymore popping up than usual *shrugs*

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
What do you mean? It's a japanese game and with the majority of japanese games they will be censored. There has possibly just been a bunch of translators finishing up around the same time recently, so we get an influx of japanese games. Although from my point of view I'm not seeing anymore popping up than usual *shrugs*
If you follow certain tags, you'll notice there's been a massive influx of censored games lately.
2 weeks ago it was a massive influx of Furry games.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So is this the edited MTL that is just basically MTL or is it one of those pretty much perfect, but translator is just kinda shy - translations?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
If you are not in gay stuff don't bother, the worst purchase i ever made on dlsite, sisters scenes are almost non existent, so yeah, straight out gay stuff.
You must have not read the games description before buying it then...

"Not a shota fan? There are items you can equip at any time to change things around!
You can even give it that NTR feel by only letting the heroine get fucked.
Or do the opposite. It's up to you! "

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
If you are not in gay stuff don't bother, the worst purchase i ever made on dlsite, sisters scenes are almost non existent, so yeah, straight out gay stuff.
So wait when the dev says this "Not a shota fan? There are items you can equip at any time to change things around!" what exactly does he mean? I thought for sure that he meant you could genderswap the male into a female and have double the fun. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy798

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So wait when the dev says this "Not a shota fan? There are items you can equip at any time to change things around!" what exactly does he mean? I thought for sure that he meant you could change the male into a female and have double the fun. :(
As far as I can tell certain items allow you to basically switch who ends up being the focus of H content in various ways. E.g. only boy, only girl or both.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes