4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah for the tags I'd add Reverse Rape, NTR and gay.... found the hard way :(

Edit: Ok basically you just cuck yourself by being raped as a male protagonist by other men or have your friend get raped by other dudes. This is so not what I signed up for. Rip, I should have looked at the summary first and not the current tags.

Last edited:

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
As far as I can tell certain items allow you to basically switch who ends up being the focus of H content in various ways. E.g. only boy, only girl or both.
It's been a while since I played, but from what I remember you have rings in your inventory that stop combat rape for that character. It doesn't stop bad ends or contextual scenes though.

Full save is here.

Last edited:

forgotensage

May 2, 2021
Im getting this error when i boot up the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not sure if this is related but occasionally the game will freeze, the proper images will be there but textboxes and buttons all dissapear

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
to be true, i was extremely disappointed about this game. if you only follow these dungeons, you can win the game in under 1h.
i followed only these dungeons, because i thought, if i don´t hurry to save the princess (which was in another dungeon), she will get raped. was disappointed, that i didn´t have to hurry, because nothing happens to her.....

dontevenknow

Jun 19, 2018
Good to see this game get a better translation. Should probably add scat, urination, and graphic violence tags so people aren't surprised.

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
I remember checking out a gallery of this game before and finding lots of scat content, so if you're as squeamish about scat as I am be warned. It's a shame really.
Good to see this game get a better translation. Should probably add scat, urination, and graphic violence tags so people aren't surprised.
The more I read, the more I realize I may have bit off more than I can chew. Ugh. Phrasing...

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Im getting this error when i boot up the game:
I am not sure if this is related but occasionally the game will freeze, the proper images will be there but textboxes and buttons all dissapear
If the error persist, upgrading to the newest version of nw.js should fix it. Go to or lookup nwjs and goto their downloads page. Download the Windows 32bit version. Once the download is done extract the contents into the game's folder and the error should be fixed. You might want to make a backup of the game just in case. As for the textboxes and buttons disappearing, I'm not really sure what could be going wrong there.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes