RPGM Completed None LeGendery Strangers ~男女主人公つがいじめRPG~ [Ankoku Marimokan]

MAE356

May 27, 2018
is a platform wich offers the non translated version. You'll need to be very patient, while downloading, but for me the game is working fine. With a little RPG experience you easy can play the game, knowing -ZERO- what ever language that is. :) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Unlocked all galleries. Attention! it is no longer possible on the game "Continue"! This game history has an img bug "Failed to load: img/pictures / 0main-33-4.png". Unfortunately until today there is no English translation. Let alone, for example, no folder for Pictures. I can not translate it. First someone has to convert the file so that "locales" "img" "jos" and "Map" can be created.

ernameus

Oct 17, 2017
Hey I did a terrible MTL but all the scenes seem to be working after a playthrough. I'm probably not going to try and get it any better than this, but if you just want to play with a terrible MTL than here you go. I'm not sure if I can post links here but here's a MEGA. Tell me if you have any issues, its version 1.02.

RJ297476_img_main.jpg RJ297476_img_smp6.jpg

Mega:

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Hey I did a terrible MTL but all the scenes seem to be working after a playthrough. I'm probably not going to try and get it any better than this, but if you just want to play with a terrible MTL than here you go. I'm not sure if I can post links here but here's a MEGA. Tell me if you have any issues, its version 1.02.
Is anyone else getting many "failed to load xxxxxx.ogg" on the screen? Any idea on how to fix it? Running with japanese locale didn't do the trick here.

Reactions: Mahiru

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Is anyone else getting many "failed to load xxxxxx.ogg" on the screen? Any idea on how to fix it? Running with japanese locale didn't do the trick here.
You have to download something like Bandizip, and set it To Japanese before extracting. The game NEEDS to be extracted in Japanese completely, or it wouldn't work.

Reactions: Singaia

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
You have to download something like Bandizip, and set it To Japanese before extracting. The game NEEDS to be extracted in Japanese completely, or it wouldn't work.
Ah, that worked fine. Thanks!

I just used winrar: press ctrl+e and then pick "Japanese Shift-JIS". No problems so far.

Last edited:

A5221059

Sep 22, 2020
Unlocked all galleries. Attention! it is no longer possible on the game "Continue"! This game history has an img bug "Failed to load: img/pictures / 0main-33-4.png". Unfortunately until today there is no English translation. Let alone, for example, no folder for Pictures. I can not translate it. First someone has to convert the file so that "locales" "img" "jos" and "Map" can be created.
THX ALOT DUDE !