RPGM Completed None LeGendery Strangers ~男女主人公つがいじめRPG~ [Ankoku Marimokan]

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The edited MTL is 78% complete, with 4000/5128 passages completed. Once I'm done, I'll need a few days to proofread it. This is also version 1.02, and not the latest version 1.04 which is just some bug fixes. Since I'm using 1.02, I made note of some bugs I came across while playing and will fix them in the proof reading phase, the ones I found shouldn't be too difficult to fix.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have played through this one a long ways, and for my personal use re shaped, and edited the MTL to make sense as I go.

It is pretty good, It is not a "Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka" But is is very good over all as far as things to do, and CG entertainment. [loads of humiliation, and shame scenes]

I like the twist of the duo>> Girly boy, and Girlfriend sort of. I kind of wish sometimes you could run them solo once in awhile.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just love the art in [Ankoku Marimokan] games. It is clean, and yet very naughty with great detail over all.

EDIT >>> Also am looking forward to ACECyclone Mtl fixing very much :)

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I've finished editing the MTL, all that's left is to proofread through it and fix some bugs. While playing through the game and doing some testing I found six bugs, none of them are game breaking and the game can be played from start to finish, so I'll be focusing on proofreading first and then fix what I can. I should be finished in about 5-6 days.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Normally I would just upload a patch, but since the game needs to be unpacked in order to apply it, I figured I'd just go ahead and prepatch it. It comes with my test save to unlock the CG room from the get go. I also compressed the image files to reduce download size, I didn't notice any issues while playing, so hopefully there aren't any issues with that.

There are some typos, misaligned text, and a few things that are still in japanese during battle, but otherwise everything looks good. I plan to eventually make a basic patch sometime soon to at least fix the misaligned text, typos, and whatever bugs people might encounter.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Normally I would just upload a patch, but since the game needs to be unpacked in order to apply it, I figured I'd just go ahead and prepatch it. It comes with my test save to unlock the CG room from the get go. I also compressed the image files to reduce download size, I didn't notice any issues while playing, so hopefully there aren't any issues with that.

There are some typos, misaligned text, and a few things that are still in japanese during battle, but otherwise everything looks good. I plan to eventually make a basic patch sometime soon to at least fix the misaligned text, typos, and whatever bugs people might encounter.
I had a few problems with some of the graphics now loading. (Could be something on my end) I just grabbed your data folder and moved it only to my original folder, and all seemed fine.

Might be I needed to extract it with banditzip to keep some Japanese text. not sure?

but just using your data folder seemed to work fine. I lost some of your Hud fixes by doing this, but was not a big problem.

Over all great job, ( I might have used a few more colorful metaphors if I had done it :) , but good job, thank you.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Might be I needed to extract it with banditzip to keep some Japanese text. not sure?

but just using your data folder seemed to work fine. I lost some of your Hud fixes by doing this, but was not a big problem.
With images not loading did it give an error or just freeze?
Also, transferring over the texts folder and js folder should translate the rest of the japanese text.
I'm working on another typo patch for Pandora's forest first, then I'll work on a patch for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
With images not loading did it give an error or just freeze?
Also, transferring over the texts folder and js folder should translate the rest of the japanese text.
It hit that retry black window which of course never worked.

EDIT >>> and yeah i do some editing mostly for my self, and knew just using your data folder should have fixed the text, and that was the main thing anyway.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017

I've created a game thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/legender...eroes-tormented-v1-02-ankoku-marimokan.82329/
Let me know if I've missed any tags.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I've created a game thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/legender...eroes-tormented-v1-02-ankoku-marimokan.82329/
Let me know if I've missed any tags.
I know I like it, found it a lot of fun, maybe not as much as the Kamikaze games, but it has the same feel, and there are options for content. I would think that would be enough, but I suppose that adding the scat tag for the one still image I found that had it, will keep the evangelists away from there soap box.
Probably not, but they would in reality have no real reason to post, except to let everyone know they just hate it, for there own personal gratification I guess.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Hey I did a terrible MTL but all the scenes seem to be working after a playthrough. I'm probably not going to try and get it any better than this, but if you just want to play with a terrible MTL than here you go. I'm not sure if I can post links here but here's a MEGA. Tell me if you have any issues, its version 1.02.

View attachment 981661 View attachment 981662

Mega:
I am gonna hate this... I know I will... but it looks like such a amazing change of pace and highly amusing for it. Too many games er uh if not... let's be kid around here... all... all of them leave the poor male party members out of the "fun". Seem like worth a skim through for the lulz of it.
Still it is stupid and sexist as fuck the men also dont get raped by fat ole ugly women with a borderline mustache. Actually on that note there should be ugly angry obese feminists that would be a great target market for ugly borderline human females NTRing handsome young men through the power of retarded hentai logic. Then there's fat orcs or cute adorable good girl bitches with big teeth+claws and then there are female goblins and other disgusting cliche options