Seeking Games where characters go from hating one another to falling in love

Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021
Hi! I'm looking for games, wher two character go from hating/having antagonistic relations with one another (hero and villain, bully and victim etc.) to falling in love with eachother.
What I'm not looking thou, are games, where character is forced/corrupted to falling in love with the other one.
2dcg games prefered.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Four elements trainer- second chapter with Azula. There is both a love and slave route with her. It is only in the second chapter, so I would suggest you to skip the first one if you don´t like the game otherwise.

Elf trainer - You can make the elf character fall for you by forceful means. She starts as an enemy going for your life.

Rance series - most Rance games have this theme incorporated into them. They have slow progress though, and most relationships only blossom in the latter games. If you decide to try them out I´d recommend you to play them in a 1-2, then sengoku rance, then 5-8 order. ( Basically skip 3,4 and Kichikou Rance since they have really outdated graphics and gameplay mechanics)

Reactions: Padre_Bombita