Seeking Games where female protagonist initiates sex

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Im not necessarily looking for female domination, just the female taking the lead in sex or starting lewd situations. Like in the Sequel series how the male protagonist mostly gets reverse raped, but I dont like being in the submissive role. Id rather be the girl doing the reverse rape. Or even taking the lead with a guy that doesnt get the hint, doesnt have to be rapey. Or even playing as girls sexually harassing guys or other girls. Girls taking the lead with girls in a lesbian game would be great too but I really doubt a game like that exists. Ok I was proven wrong.

Edit You know what else would be great? You know how you always get to do stuff like steal panties in games, I want to be a girl be the pervert stealing underwear or perving on people or the same lewd things like we always see male MCs do.

Not looking for futa but if its a female protagonist initiating sex with a futa that would be ok. Not really looking for pegging either, I still want the girl to be the one penetrated. Note: I think female domination implies bdsm, not necessarily looking for girls tying people up but Ill take what I can get.

The Depraved Vampire Slut is a great example of what Im looking for. Theres very few scenes where she takes it submissively and usually initiates sex, aggressively.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-depravity-of-a-lewd-vampire-v1-00-gabunomi-tororokonbu.50570/

Edit Made the title better.

Last edited:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
If you want girl on girl with the option to be a sub or a dom then your best bet is Dog Days of Summer. In terms of strong female characters in a game i'd go with Good Girl Gone Bad and Oathbreaker 1 and 2.

Reactions: Sheik100

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Edit You know what else would be great? You know how you always get to do stuff like steal panties in games, I want to be a girl be the pervert stealing underwear or perving on people or the same lewd things like we always see male MCs do.
Just wanna say, hopefully it isn't against the rules recommend my own game, but my game, Succubus Stories, has a feature where the female protagonist can steal the undergarments of sexual partners (either gender) after sex scenes and "use" them later. You need to buy a specific trait for her to actually start stealing them, and its a % chance with multiple levels, but the last level basically guarantees she does it every time.

You can also find undergarments to steal in the game world sometimes. The protagonist is also generally a gigantic pervert, so if you're into that I feel like my game is a good fit. Warning that its a text-based game, I know some people hate that.

Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-stories-v0-10-1-outsider-artisan.58580

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
You can also find undergarments to steal in the game world sometimes. The protagonist is also generally a gigantic pervert, so if you're into that I feel like my game is a good fit. Warning that its a text-based game, I know some people hate that.

Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-stories-v0-10-1-outsider-artisan.58580
I dont mind, devs certainly know their game best. Id love to play as a perverted girl, thanks for saying more about the game! For text based games I dont mind them but I will say theyre much more nice when they have good UI and navigation. Like if you have a complicated map (some get very complicated), an auto travel feature would be nice. Though I havent given your game a look yet Im just talking generally about the genre. The less wrestling I have to do with UI the more I tend to enjoy them!

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I dont mind, devs certainly know their game best. Id love to play as a perverted girl, thanks for saying more about the game! For text based games I dont mind them but I will say theyre much more nice when they have good UI and navigation. Like if you have a complicated map (some get very complicated), an auto travel feature would be nice. Though I havent given your game a look yet Im just talking generally about the genre. The less wrestling I have to do with UI the more I tend to enjoy them!
I've spent a long time working on creating a customized and streamlined UI with keyboard navigation support, and a responsive design that works on several differently-sized devices, including mobiles, though the experience on mobile is not as good as on PC.

I agree this is very important in text-based games especially, and I can think of a few very popular and fun ones that I think are let down by terrible UI design, though I don't want to name any names. In my experience this is because the devs use default UI components not designed for what they're being used for, which is fine for prototyping, but probably less than ideal otherwise.

I'm pretty confident in my game's UI, though. You can judge it for yourself if you decide to play sometime.