Seeking Games where girls want to stay a virgin but anal is ok

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Like for some reason their hymen needs to stay intact or they want/ have to save it for marriage. Or maybe in their religion vaginal sex is dirty but anal sex is fine because its not a "sex organ". That sort of thing. I would prefer it if the game were all about ass-play but if theres a route differences to lose/ take her virginity that would be alright too. I dont mind if its about a male or female protagonist. Edit If its a male protagonist at least 1 girl has to not want to have sex in her pussy but does anal.

Edit: Only requirement is if you know the game and it only has 1 anal scene or something please mention it. And ideally its not too tedious to protect your virginity but thats not a deal breaker if it is. Im not that uptight about what games count, if you think it counts thats good enough for me to give it a look.

Last edited:

aaasssddd

Sep 1, 2019
I can't post links but try Ambrosia by Shimobashira/Kagura Games

Main character is a priestess sent to help spread her religion to a new continent. Game has a virgin slut ending where you'll need to max out corruption while retaining her virginity.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I can't post links but try Ambrosia by Shimobashira/Kagura Games

Main character is a priestess sent to help spread her religion to a new continent. Game has a virgin slut ending where you'll need to max out corruption while retaining her virginity.
Its a good game and theres many scenes that let you keep her virginity.. but theres only 1 anal scene from what I saw. The slut ending you mentioned had no anal. (Im not counting DP or anything like that with pussy penetration) Its a good game for if you have a virginity fetish but isnt a great fit for the thread.

I like the idea of a girl wanting to save her cherry but shes so horny she just has to have sex somehow.

Edit More like Collete where theres scenes where she shifts her hips to take anal to keep her cherry or offers her ass instead of her pussy.

https://f95zone.to/threads/colette-...pleted-mtl-translation-ore-teki-shikou.99374/

Or like some of the latest scenes in Four Elements Trainer that had a few girls want to do anal before theyve popped their cherry.

Last edited:
Reactions: LikkerdySplit

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
Would the MC in Girl Life count? For most starts, her mum insists she gets a virginity test at the gyno every month.
Of course, you can ignore her wishes or even negotiate with the doc.

Reactions: Sheik100

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Would the MC in Girl Life count? For most starts, her mum insists she gets a virginity test at the gyno every month.
Of course, you can ignore her wishes or even negotiate with the doc.
It looks interesting. As long as theres anal as a virgin they count. Id prefer more than 1 scene that has anal is the only thing, or if you know the game just say theres not much anal. And hopefully it wouldnt be too hard to protect your virginity.

Edit You know what, even if theres just 1 anal scene its alright if its a good scene its just I kindve want to know going in it just has 1 scene, you know?

Last edited:

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
Eh, it's a sandbox where there's men who might not take no for an answer. Let's just say any game that has an enema kit probably includes significant amounts of anal.
If you're going out looking for action though, it's probably more difficult to protect her virginity than finding anal scenes.

Reactions: Sheik100

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Eh, it's a sandbox where there's men who might not take no for an answer. Let's just say any game that has an enema kit probably includes significant amounts of anal.
If you're going out looking for action though, it's probably more difficult to protect her virginity than finding anal scenes.
I gave it a look and I liked it more than I thought but it can be very overwhelming is my only downside. I found a few scenes early on that let you offer oral or anal to keep your "purity".

I just wanted to clear up my last comment I dont want to be too uptight about what counts. Even if it ends up not being my type of game maybe someone else that likes this fetish ends up enjoying it.

Jul 27, 2017
This is my favorite genre as well, and games that allow "virgin nympho" runs are few and far between; At least ones with a good amount of content.

Karryn's Prison - my favorite game, lots of content, and entirely possible to stay virgin 100% of the way through (while going prude to slut via oral, anal, paizuri, etc.) Game is about 90% complete aside from the final boss and endings.

If you or anyone has any suggestions yourself, please, drop em' over in my thread here. Very appreciated!