RPGM Completed Colette of the Ruined Kingdom: A Bizarre Princess Tale [Completed MTL Translation] [Ore Teki Shikou]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
1509858_1636227551620.png

Overview:
"Proof of Maidenhood"
... A mysterious item in the home of queen-in-waiting Colette.
When she loses her virginity, it will disappear.
That item is proof of her intact hymen, and her right to the throne.

To become queen, Colette needs that proof!
To keep that proof, she needs to keep her virginity!​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-09
Release Date: 2014-12-19
Developer: Ore Teki Shikou
Censored: Yes
Version: Completed
Language: English(MTL)
Translator: broken_division
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1509859_1636227631648.png 1509860_1636227643579.png 1509862_1636227653373.png 1511579_1.jpg
Thanks to Crazy94 for the patching and providing links .

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
To become the queen, she needs to keep her virginity!
an.jpg
This is when the phrase "anal does not count!", sounds extremely relevant. :p

Battles result in sweat-soaked panties! Colettes underthings will stain over time.
You can auction Collete's dirty panties, so be sure to battle lots and get those panties all sloppy wet!
Gotta hand it to Japan for coming up with all these weird themes... lmao

EDIT:
Legible MTL is still slightly better than raw japanese, but it's disturbing that most of these games rarely get proper translation from real people. :unsure:

Last edited:

DragoonDeus69

Jan 23, 2018
I can't understand why we sometimes go through a wave of constant mtl. Kagura games dragging their heels like usual, this would have been a good month for them to put something out.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa
Aug 28, 2018
I can't understand why we sometimes go through a wave of constant mtl. Kagura games dragging their heels like usual, this would have been a good month for them to put something out.
The Fox NTR game is comming in 2 days. If you played the fanstranslation already its looking quite bad however..

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
C'mon guys, it's not that bad. The MTLs are understandable enough, and that's the relevant point. Without MTL, we would rarely have a translated game. I think the constant complaints are pointless. If you don't want to play it, it's easy to just ignore it.

NoOneWillKnow

Sep 19, 2018
They've grown lazy. They used to release several games a month back when they first started.
That's kinda understandable, when they first started there's a chance that they already have some translation being finished or almost done before they launch, of course they'll have backlog of games to release. Translating a game is a really hard work that takes time, i wouldn't call them lazy because they don't release as frequent as they use to but more if the translation quality is bad

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
C'mon guys, it's not that bad. The MTLs are understandable enough, and that's the relevant point. Without MTL, we would rarely have a translated game. I think the constant complaints are pointless. If you don't want to play it, it's easy to just ignore it.
Though at least MTL everything instead of leaving behind English and Japanese

Reactions: yuuy22
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes