Seeking Games where good characters become evil?

Jun 7, 2020
Like the title says, I'm looking for corruption games, where the corruption isn't merely a sudden increase in libido and loss of standards, but rather a moral one where previously good characters become legitimately evil.

An obvious example of what I'm talking about is what's currently going on in Star Knightess Aura, where the goody two shoes protagonist slowly but surely becomes more accepting of evil acts, and crueller in her actions.

Really anything where characters's moral compass's or ideologies shift is what I'm looking for, whether its a freedom fighter joining her oppressors, or an abolitionist becoming a slaver, or anything inbetween, provided the original versions of the characters would be disgusted morally by the people they become, I'm interested.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Haha sadly have already gone through your entire list before, it is very good :( shame there doesn't seem to be much out there. Know of any new-ish games that might feature anything, or that look promising?
hmm. Hero Party must Fall,might fit. Loki's Corruption, The Fall of Juliet. Ideology in Friction

Reactions: Marquis Forneus