Seeking Games where the female MC can hire male sex workers to fuck or play around at a host club, activities like that.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Here I am again with the niche requests lol. So, I encountered those elements in Widowed Priestess Giselle, which I don't really consider a good game, but I did enjoy those unusual elements in it (including being able to butt-fuck guys with a girldick). Also iirc in Jo Fight, you can visit a host club (as well as work at a hostess club). I guess I'm looking for that kind of activity catering to women.

Really, recs of games with a female target audience in general would be welcome; most of the games on this site are targeted toward male audiences.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I´ve played a lot of erotic games, and the only ones I know of that are centered towards female audience are japanese otome games. You have most likely heard of them. This site has no tag for them so if you want to browse them you´d probably be better off using another site. I don´t think I´m allowed to post link to that.

Here is one otome game I was able to find here : Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome
This is another game that you may like that kind of tries to cater to both genders (maybe?) Roundscape Adorevia. Like this is one of the few games that I played where you are a female MC and the game isn´t focused on extremely corrupting you. But it also has a lot of lesbian content which is mostly avoidable. It´s basically a rpgm game where you have a party in which you recruit both male and female adventurers, and you can freely have sex with the ones you fancy.

Also based on what you wrote maybe you would like male on futa games. I haven´t played any so can´t recommend specifics but here´s a list: Futa on male list

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I actually don't mind lesbian content in general (I'm bisexual), it's just that the game I played gave me a craving for this kind of content. I'll also take a look at that list, though when I glanced at it most of it was from the perspective of the man being ass-fucked/pegged.

Nov 27, 2018
female MC can hire male sex workers to fuck or play around at a host club, activities like that
with non-male protagonist and tagged as having a prostitute or a host male hero. Not much to choose from, half of them doesn't have an English version (you'd have to tinker with machine translation tools) and chances are it's a romantic relationship. Click on the two "Windows" buttons and then on "invert" to get a dozen more titles for mobile/console platforms.

Lilith's Throne; I don't remember if you can hire prostitutes in random encounters or the ones you put in the brothel, but you can buy a slave, treat them nice and optionally return after use; fully customizable sex scenes.

Memoirs of a Battle Brothel has two bisexual male prostitutes and I think you can make yourself a futanari too; I have no idea how Tyranicon manages to avoid the paid/backer versions of the game leaking out, though.

Opportunity - opposite of that, as it's a single mom protagonist trying out being a high class prostitute, but with a friendly atmosphere and her being in control of the deals.

butt-fuck guys with a girldick
for Futanari Alice and Virgin Guys in Wonderland (that I don't know where to acquire for free).

Fairly sure there was at least a scene or two in Seeds of Chaos with the female (secondary) protagonist gaining a magic dick and using it on the male protagonist.

Maybe something in the Femdom Finder thread. There are a few dominant protagonist games there.

recs of games with a female target audience in general
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-women-might-enjoy-playing.85494/
https://f95zone.to/threads/great-games-from-female-devs.28360/

. See which ones sound interesting and search for them here (or on official sites if they're free). Rule of thumb, Japanese erotic games that aren't otome games will cater to men.

I actually don't mind lesbian content in general
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-protagonist-games-list-my-version.103237/ - master thread for games that either are lesbian-only or bisexual with the choice who to sleep with.

Reactions: Pink Chaos

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
with non-male protagonist and tagged as having a prostitute or a host male hero. Not much to choose from, half of them doesn't have an English version (you'd have to tinker with machine translation tools) and chances are it's a romantic relationship. Click on the two "Windows" buttons and then on "invert" to get a dozen more titles for mobile/console platforms.

Lilith's Throne; I don't remember if you can hire prostitutes in random encounters or the ones you put in the brothel, but you can buy a slave, treat them nice and optionally return after use; fully customizable sex scenes.

Memoirs of a Battle Brothel has two bisexual male prostitutes and I think you can make yourself a futanari too; I have no idea how Tyranicon manages to avoid the paid/backer versions of the game leaking out, though.

Opportunity - opposite of that, as it's a single mom protagonist trying out being a high class prostitute, but with a friendly atmosphere and her being in control of the deals.

for Futanari Alice and Virgin Guys in Wonderland (that I don't know where to acquire for free).

Fairly sure there was at least a scene or two in Seeds of Chaos with the female (secondary) protagonist gaining a magic dick and using it on the male protagonist.

Maybe something in the Femdom Finder thread. There are a few dominant protagonist games there.

https://f95zone.to/threads/games-women-might-enjoy-playing.85494/
https://f95zone.to/threads/great-games-from-female-devs.28360/

. See which ones sound interesting and search for them here (or on official sites if they're free). Rule of thumb, Japanese erotic games that aren't otome games will cater to men.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-protagonist-games-list-my-version.103237/ - master thread for games that either are lesbian-only or bisexual with the choice who to sleep with.
Thanks for being this helpful. I mean that sincerely.