Seeking Games where the main love interest is your friend's daughter

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Something like "Life with Mary". Are there any more games like this one? I would love it to be VN, not a sandbox type. Please give me some recommendations.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Thirsty for My Guest - this game also fits what you are looking for, except that main LI is the daughter of the MC ex-girlfriend/female friend.
My Best Friend's Daughter - as the title suggests, unfortunately it's not a VN but a sandbox, but as there aren't many games that fit your search criteria so it's probably worth a try.
Midlife Crisis - a harem game, so there are many LI available, but one of the potential LI (Sarah) is the daughter of your business partner/friend and she is also a friend of one of the MC daughters.
A Knight's Tale - another harem game where one of the LI is the daughter of a teacher and friend of the MC who trained the MC to become a knight and now the MC has to train his daughter to become a knight.
False Hero - one of the potential LI is the daughter of a female friend of the MC but unfortunately the game despite being almost 4 years old is still very slow in terms of progress and amount of content.
Bad Teacher - one of the LI is the daughter of a friend of the MC, unfortunately game is abandoned.

Reactions: striker.js

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Thirsty for My Guest - this game also fits what you are looking for, except that main LI is the daughter of the MC ex-girlfriend/female friend.
My Best Friend's Daughter - as the title suggests, unfortunately it's not a VN but a sandbox, but as there aren't many games that fit your search criteria so it's probably worth a try.
Midlife Crisis - a harem game, so there are many LI available, but one of the potential LI (Sarah) is the daughter of your business partner/friend and she is also a friend of one of the MC daughters.
A Knight's Tale - another harem game where one of the LI is the daughter of a teacher and friend of the MC who trained the MC to become a knight and now the MC has to train his daughter to become a knight.
False Hero - one of the potential LI is the daughter of a female friend of the MC but unfortunately the game despite being almost 4 years old is still very slow in terms of progress and amount of content.
Bad Teacher - one of the LI is the daughter of a friend of the MC, unfortunately game is abandoned.
Thank you very much, I will check them for sure.

Reactions: Mario4don