Seeking Games where the male protagonist isn't a wispy little teen boy (Preferably Harem games)

Jun 5, 2019
Legit, I am not a small individual, I am a bearded bear of a person, and would like it if any of you knew of any games that have a protag that's a bit more... well Masculine. I am not talking about the Fat Ugly Bastard vibe, I mean like, idk. Any shit about vikings or lumberjacks out there or something? Straight is preferred, but I ain't picky so long as the people being seduced got good hips.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...would like it if any of you knew of any games that have a protag that's a bit more... well Masculine.
Alexandra's protagonist is pretty manly, not sure it's really a harem game though. Sisterly Lust does a good job of only showing what's needed of the protagonist, not as manly as Alexandra's but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Parental Love maybe too, if your ok with seducing your daughter(s) into your harem.

Jun 5, 2019
Alexandra's protagonist is pretty manly, not sure it's really a harem game though. Sisterly Lust does a good job of only showing what's needed of the protagonist, not as manly as Alexandra's but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Parental Love maybe too, if your ok with seducing your daughter(s) into your harem.
Eh, Worth a shot. Wouldn't be the first time someone called me Daddy when taking it from behind. Thanks for the Recommendations.

Babysitter has an MC who looks like an actual adult man.
I downloaded that one but haven't booted it yet. I'll give it a go.

edit: Also I think the gay furry games are pretty bara?
Typically the bottoms don't look feminine enough for my tastes, but I suppose I can gander. Furry stuff is hit and miss for me. It ain't my kink but can be fun despite the kink.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
wanted to mention hustle town but i see johny6 had the same idea .
Mc is 6.3 . muscular . tatood and bald .

and the girls are petite so mc looks bigger.

Reactions: Synthetic DickGirl

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Legit, I am not a small individual, I am a bearded bear of a person, and would like it if any of you knew of any games that have a protag that's a bit more... well Masculine. I am not talking about the Fat Ugly Bastard vibe, I mean like, idk. Any shit about vikings or lumberjacks out there or something? Straight is preferred, but I ain't picky so long as the people being seduced got good hips.
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-villa-erodraw.1888/

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Depraved awakening..adult detective mc.
Midlife crisis..mc is an adult trying to seduce younger women.
Retrieving the past.