Seeking Games where the MC is Dominant

DarkLightPhantom

Jun 8, 2019
As the title states, looking for a game with a Dominant MC, don't care if the MC is Male, Female, Futa, weird tentacle demon from space hell, or whatever. I'd especially love something where the MC interacts with multiple people. Don't care particularly about gameplay (rpgm, VN, Text Based, etc) as long as it can run on a kinda bad laptop. I'm fine with RL images, Anime, renders (as long as the renders look good and not like some uncanny valley demon), or whatever for the graphics. Would also love something where the MC has the ability to cuck someone, but that would just be a bonus thing. But yeah, I'd love to hear your recommendations!

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
If you chain the tags "male protagonist" with "corruption", you may find a few games worth trying out.
I think you can try with female protag too, but some of those are the ones where you eventually degrade and submit, so definitely not what you or I am looking for. Mostly because of the "dominant MC" part.
Skip to around page 5 or so though, at least that's what I recommend.
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=5/tags=103,173

Off the top of my head, and some on those pages are:
Corruption
Deviant Anomalies
Lord King
In the first one there's definitely one or two that you cuck. The second and third are WIP, but there's a girl in a relationship you can bang.
Headmaster
Zombie's Retreat

All of these games have good art (imo), sandbox, and a mostly dominant MC. Not sure how dominant you're looking for, hence the "mostly dominant" part.
They may be worth a shot, maybe not. I only ran thru about 10-15 pages and found those. I enjoyed them, they're pretty good.

Also as Pretentious Goblin pointed out, Insight of You. That's a good game too.
I don't think any of these games require a beefy computer. They all run pretty good on my slow laptop

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Conquering the Queen
  • Demons Roots
  • Friends in Need
  • Harem Hotel
  • Maggot Baits
  • Master Rune
  • Rance series
  • Solvalley School
  • The Assistant