Seeking Games where the protagonist or a character works as a stripper

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
Hello, I am looking for a game where the main character or a partner (both female) can work in a club as a stripper, either willingly or invited to do it.
I'm looking for something similar to the stripper mode in Karryn's prison, although it doesn't necessarily have to be in a club, it can also be in a more clandestine place or in public.
It may also be available as a possible in-game job (not necessarily just focused on being a stripper, any game that contains the ability to be a stripper is welcome).
I have no problem with it being ntr or anything else.

22Diamonds

Mar 24, 2021
I don't know if it works for you but in the second town of Little Saint of Horseshoe St.there are two places where you can work as a dancer, and they both have a different outfit. (if this works for you I'd also check out Ambrosia as it also has a similar job) when you check them out message me and I'll try to compile a list of all the games I know of that have this kind of thing in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farfadux

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
I don't know if it works for you but in the second town of Little Saint of Horseshoe St.there are two places where you can work as a dancer, and they both have a different outfit. (if this works for you I'd also check out Ambrosia as it also has a similar job) when you check them out message me and I'll try to compile a list of all the games I know of that have this kind of thing in them.
Thanks, I was thinking about trying those two games but couldn't decide (I even have Ambrosia downloaded but haven't played it yet, but now that I know these have a job like this I'm sure I'll play them).

In a moment I will send you a dm.