Seeking games where women are forced to dress like sluts

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
I've recently played Insight of you and I love forced and corrupted Gloria. I like it when she is forced to dress like a whore in public and all the men look at her.

I'm looking for ganes where womans are forced to dress like a slut, ir change her makeup and other men look at her or fuck.

Thanks!!!

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
If you are looking only for 3D games, a good one is Corruption. The girls slowly start to dress more and more sluttily in public too.

If you are OK with 2D Hentai art, try the games by Clymenia, especially Public Defense Corp. There aren't many costumes but the girls do get naked/dress skimpily in public as they are corrupted and get fucked by random men.

Reactions: ajbeas

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Captive Market-
Taimaning Asagi -
Taimanin Yukikaze
Diviner knight
All of these have some scenes related to what you wrote. Just try the one where you like the outfits the most. If you like them you might like most of Black Lilith games since most of them have corruption and slutty outfits in them.

If you want something with more of a western style writing then maybe Karryns prison would suit your tastes more. The female main character ( Karryn ) is coerced into working (barmaid, assistant and eventually strip club dancer) in skimpy outfits.

• Love
Reactions: ajbeas

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Fashion Business is another one where MC has to wear whorish clothes, though it's more by circumstance than by coercion. Though there is one character that likes to make "alterations" to a maid outfit, and plenty of sexual coercion overall. Make sure you get a version of the game that has Bardie.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2018
iNSight of you Is a long training game where the girls have to wear more and more extravagant clothes

The Twelve Days of Christmas is a game where the character is forced to do a lot of things to get money, including dressing up as a maid

BMO TV Its gameplay revolves around the protagonist who must wear increasingly skimpy clothes.
Unfortunately the narrative arcs are not very developed

Chloe18 a game where the protagonist will have to act more and more slutty to become popular

The Personal Assistant A game where a man in a wheelchair hires an assistant. If we play the "mean" way, we can force the assistant to wear a small number of clothes of our choice