Seeking Games where women manipulate or corrupt other women

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Good Girl Gone Bad and Healslut are female MC games that have a variety of women corruption paths depending on the path you take. Sometimes the MC is getting corrupted, sometimes a women is corrupting them. Healslut has some pretty heavy manipulation if that is your thing.

Nintendoboy80

Jun 17, 2018
Good Girl Gone Bad and Healslut are female MC games that have a variety of women corruption paths depending on the path you take. Sometimes the MC is getting corrupted, sometimes a women is corrupting them. Healslut has some pretty heavy manipulation if that is your thing.
Good Girl Gone Bad is terrific! One of the best games I've played here. The kind of progression and an attention to detail that I would consider the pinnacle. I have not encountered much that even comes close.

I'd played Healslut when it first came otu and it didn't strike me as very complex in that way. I'll have to check it out to see how it's changed.

Reactions: naurd

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm going to limit myself to deception (with a sexual motive) or intentional corruption / behavioral modification. So for example, I won't count GGGB where some characters are just bad influences. And I won't count F/F rape unless it has an intention to corrupt/train.

Star Knightess Aura - the whole corruption aspect is based around MC's frenemy brainwashing her IRL and psychically taunting her / egging her on in the fantasy world.

Alansya Chronicles - MC's twin sister deceives/corrupts her.

Overwhored - Tower Mistress coordinates MC's mind-slaves. It's borderline because she's not the one who mind-controlled them in the first place. Plus iirc more instances of brainwashed heroines helping brainwash others.

Slugs & Bugs Conversion - MC is an alien overlord with monstrous female helpers that help corrupt the female human captives.

Crimson Veil - I haven't played much of it but it clearly has quite a bit of F/F corruption and deception.

Nano-Control - at least one instance of a mind-controlled character helping mind-control another.

Harem - As above.

Third Crisis - F/F mind-control is part of the plot.

Nex(e)us Institute - haven't played this at all but it's clearly about F/F mind-control.

News Desk - Emily manipulating and corrupting Tiffany as well as a bit of this in the mom/daughter scenes.

Soldier's Life: A couple of female characters help train and degrade the antagonist.

Mistress vs. Slave - Non-con lezdom with a slave-trainer flavor.

iNSight of you - Esther helps corrupt other girls, though it's generally detached. Maya and Melissa help train Gloria, and it's much more hands-on.

BMO TV - The whole game is based around deceiving and bimbofying the other constestants. Same for Bimbo House.

Ruin Me - Consensual trainer. Can be F/F, MC's gender/sex is selectable.

Tyrant Quest - MC has a couple of devious sidekicks that help him.

Accidental Mind - MC acquires mind-control superpowers and eventually his BFF becomes his sidekick/partner/FWB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoopster and naurd

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Good Girl Gone Bad is terrific! One of the best games I've played here. The kind of progression and an attention to detail that I would consider the pinnacle. I have not encountered much that even comes close.

I'd played Healslut when it first came otu and it didn't strike me as very complex in that way. I'll have to check it out to see how it's changed.
The first time I played through Healslut I had a similar impression and was generally underwhelmed. I revisited it recently and realized I missed out on a ton of content my first time through. It is very complex with a ton of different paths, referencing the extensive walkthrough while playing is helpful.

Very minor spoilers but the route that has what you are looking for is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.