HTML Completed Bimbo House [v1.3.0] [Haematite]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main pic.jpg

Overview:
Compete with several other contestants to see who can turn all the others into brainless bimbos or sexy sluts first.
Please let me know what you think. I enjoy receiving suggestions for improvement and I especially enjoy compliments.
Currently I have two contestants fully implemented and tentative plans for third. I'd love to hear ideas for the fourth contestant. The current contestants are fully implemented with at least 4 unique encounters in each location they appear and random encounters that slowly bimboify the player character.
The game ends after you sleep and dream. Unless you find one of the game ending events before that. In version 0.4.0 there are several optional game over events you can find in addition to the new day events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-25
Release Date: 2019-07-14
Developer: Haematite
Censored: None
Version: 1.3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Tips/Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

pic00.jpg pic01.jpg pic02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
~15-25min of gameplay. If Id compare this game to some other releases shared here in term of content, I'd say it worth a 0.2/0.3 of an average Ren'Py game

Reactions: yihman1

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Oh! Sooo Dakota is "played" by Gianna Michaels?
Excuse me, I must download and play a game REALLY fast! :winkytongue:

But about the content a bit: Is "transformation" only about becoming a nympho or are there actual physical transformations like breast expansions? :biggrin:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
As of now, transformation is mostly about being more nympho & depravity yeah and also clothes modification, iirc I havent seen any breast expansion and such but this might come up in future releases

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I'm getting broken images. The images are in the right place (apparently) but the links aren't resolving.

Using the latest Pale Moon browser.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
@loxlox I'm not sure what your issue is, have you tried playing it on another browser? The game works fine on Firefox, or maybe try to download it again

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Try safe mode, could be a toolbar/add-in or something that's blocking the images. Or try chrome, etc.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I do have a lot of security extensions installed.

I'll try it with vivaldi and see if that works.

[edit]

Never mind - I was trying to run it from inside the zip. Teach me to try stuff out when I'm half awake.

Reactions: Gaboris
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes