Seeking games where you can fuck defeated enemies

Omaker

Feb 13, 2023
looking for games that let you have sex with downed enemies

primarily ones that do it in game and not a CG that pops up

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
There's my list of games in my signature that includes a section on Platformers where most ,if not all, games included have this exact game mechanic.
But my favs are:
-Succubus Affection- Not the greatest translation, but the game has really dope fighting mechanics.
-Seal of Lutellaria- Futa, good amount of content and you bang downed enemies to recover hp.
-Ayura Crisis and Eris Dysnomia- Both have Female MC, so you have to get downed instead.
-Castle of Temptation- Very solid, you get tempted by enemies left and right.(Download the 0.34 Version instead of the regular game since this only has the 4th chapter which is NOT fully tweaked out).
-Super Monsters 'n' Girls- Very underrated game that I enjoyed.

Cheers,

Omaker

Feb 13, 2023
There's my list of games in my signature that includes a section on Platformers where most ,if not all, games included have this exact game mechanic.
But my favs are:
-Succubus Affection- Not the greatest translation, but the game has really dope fighting mechanics.
-Seal of Lutellaria- Futa, good amount of content and you bang downed enemies to recover hp.
-Ayura Crisis and Eris Dysnomia- Both have Female MC, so you have to get downed instead.
-Castle of Temptation- Very solid, you get tempted by enemies left and right.(Download the 0.34 Version instead of the regular game since this only has the 4th chapter which is NOT fully tweaked out).
-Super Monsters 'n' Girls- Very underrated game that I enjoyed.

Cheers,
really appreciate the suggestions i have played most of these accept for the last one so i give it a look

Reactions: Voltage Flame